SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. There is absolutely nothing wrong with bowing out of a war when it's in the best interests of your clan as a whole. If it was for selfish reasons then yeah, maybe. Respects again to Big League and the 7DS family. Happy KaWing to you as well. :)

2. Then you will hit an opponent who will not hit back, cheers to you vigster. ALL BIG LEAGUE IS TO IGNORE INCOMING

3. Eh, edited post.
    Goodbye kaw, enjoy the war all.
    Retired.

4. It does seem a bit y that BL back out as soon as their allies do..

5. I told you all it would be chewed up, but it's irrelevant, we are done, if sabotage wants to keep hitting an opponent that isn't going to hit back that is their choice.

6. Joeeeeeeeeee your really starting to get on my pips, you only pop up when other ppl are posting plus ive never seen you post anything respectful on here, why don't me and you step outside this OSW

7. Seems a bad ending for BL.

8. Theyve surrendered and your trolling them? Just take it as a victory fgs. :s

9. Big league has bowed out, the war is over for us, what it looks like is irrelevant. Cheers to all

10. Patty you made the decision to restart the war against us when we were already fighting two CR clans. Now that 7's clans arnt involved u again try and just bow out. That's not how it works. U can't come on forums and pretend to take the high road because ur back up is gone. We arnt asking for much in terms of cf. u know what to post If u want the war to stop. I find ur attempt to bait members of sabotage into trashing u so u can gain sympathy to be another example of why this war continues without us accepting a mutual cf.
    You owe sabotage an apology for your decisions and the damage it caused. 

11. Big league has surrendered, keep pounding away on an opponent that won't hit back. Whatever makes you happy. We are finished. We will never agree on why we were fighting and that's fine. We are bowing out.

12. Agreed. A victory achieved through a bow out or an apologetic surrender is a victory nonetheless.

13. Even tho I almost NEVER got any Inc, respect to 7-lust-7.

I got to see someone stripped naked. Someone that I wanted stripped for a LONG time. That is z3ro-_-axton. Shame his main wasn't stripped.

Anyway, Happy Kawing everyone! :D

14. Never thought this day would come. Respect to both sides. You both for like hell. It was a good change after for a bit. And I'm sorry for all those that I may have offended while trash talking. There is such thing as growing up and though out this war I have learned that. Respect to everyone in this war, whether you barely hit but still stuck through or hammered away.

15. :D thx for the war all :) it was a nice battle :cool:
    i got alot of inc and outgoing hits, il be missing all of you in my news feed lol :lol:

16. Good war 7DS
    A Pleasure fighting with you guys

KM

17. But… hold on… wait a sec… bowing out? Guess all I can do is shake my head and use some buttons

18. Good war to all clans  (especially holy vanguard, crystallee, and a couple of ad mortem members)  also to knightmare, didn't hit me but i saw u were fighting good also  thx all happy kawing

19. U all are a good warring clan  bye all. much respect for holy vanguard ad mortem knightmare and sabotage 