SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Sabo sabo, relax. No need to get emotional. Yes you attacked me and killed most of my troops. Good on you. Now just grow up.

2. Kitty are you talking to me? Cause if you are, I do have a main in KM I'm just not home right now so I'm playing on my alt.

3.  I have 11 BL and 7-wrath-7 on me . Call the cops  I'm still not pinned 

4. Hold on , 2 sec ........ There u go , I'm pinned on eb  . Happy ?  oh yea , go blow your trumpets at your success 

5. Eggcube , it's only time 

6. I'm talking to everyone including myself :D

7. Now I remember why I hate wandering villagers....

8. Layon, in OSW, it's done for respect or for getting your cf terms. If you want to go with SW, which really is only an OSW with a set time frame, sure. OSW is when you want to get something done. Just surrender if you don't like it, it's like a war in real life. Bringing an analogy that they're just annoying people who are curtailed by police isn't true at all. They are armies, when a country declares war, does it ask politely if they can declare war?

No, they declare war and from then, use all means possible short of nuclear weapons (which might destroy the world...) to achieve their goals. Same with this war. Deal with it or surrender.

9. Last time i checked this was a 'war game' :p

Real life has nothing to do with what goes on, on a online game that isn't real and is for pure entertainment :? correct me if I'm wrong :roll:

Happy Warring :lol:

10. Oh boy are you sadly mistaken. Our actions in this "game" as you call it, affect our every action in our everyday life. :shock:

Alright, yeah. That was kind of my point with one of my last posts. Some people take this game WAY to seriously. It's a game people. a GAME!

11. ;) yes just a game folks !

:roll: I can imagine people typing furiously away on their phones or pc getting angry over a GAME! makes me laugh :lol: :lol: oh well too funny lol

Happy Warring

p.s Im still laughing :lol:

12. So who got stripped so far? 

13. Me me me! 

Oh wait, you said stripped. Not fail stripped.

Sorry.

14. I hear ppl saying this is OSW is boring, and its dumb and pointless.
    Im sorry i disagree. In this game, at one point or another, you will have to put down ur EB security blankets and bloody WAR SUM MO FO'S!
    What more fun is there than getting up in arms "In a war game!" and actually battling with your fellow clan members and having REAL targets! Not ghosts on a bar.
    Iv been waring with Sabo for last 2 and a bit weeks, and i have mad respect for their fighters
    As i have respect for my own members waring beside each other, co ordinating, and bantering on cc.
    Its all about learning more tactics for ur next war.
    Its all experience.
    We all have our reasons for being here in this war, we all want to defend our friends and allies, it matters not who reigns supreme in this war, but what you take away from it
    Remember, issues like this will always arise in a war game, and you will be called to defend ur clan at some stage. Will u always just run when it gets too hard, or will u stand with your fellow clan members and say "We will defend our brothers and sisters till the very end!"

As Legend already pointed out, our clan is not a waring clan, but damn iv got much more respect for all our members involved! Sabotage has been more than a worthy opponent, and i see my members holding their own and helping other members in need, you see what your clan is made of during war, and id say Big League and Sabotage members have done an out standing job at uniting and defending our respective clans in this war

15. Damn well said Heindall my man.

16.  BL and I use that to me the whole clan . If u warred half no quarter as well as u whine post we would have been defeated long ago , sadly though u don't and as such u won't defeat us , hence u went running for help . This war started because u interfered in a war that Sabotage was in ( thought u could ride the golden wave and claim credit) unfortunately our previous opponents were monsters and it was very short and sweet , we admitted our wrong doings . But that left us free to deal with BL  . Now all said and done it's your allies that fight , patty hides in 7-wrath-7 cowering for protection , feeling all warm and safe and the rest in BL are either desperately self pinning ( eb noobs) or are getting battered by Sabotage. Still , when this war is finally over u will have you literary abilities to fall back onto and bore the opposition with .
    7 wrath , respect
    Big league , shame

17. @ Fraz; "Desperately self pinning"?
    And how would you define this desperate self pinning? cos as far as im aware, if we were all Desperately self pinning, we wouldn't be reporting inc.
    You know...cos it makes sense.
    Chill out dude and dont try and throw facts at us, cos we have just as many to throw back at you.

18. Throw away lil fella , don't forget that if u tell porky pies u go to the naughty step . Ask big gob ahem I mean big gog

19. I have no reason to make up lies.
    Got nothing against u fraz, u know that.
    I am simply stating that both sides are putting up a great fight.
    Im not throwing blame or pointing fingers at who started this. Im enjoying the war.
    Just dont try to state that that we are self pinning when we are clearly not.
    if you tap 2 or 3 members and their dtw, that does not class the whole clan self pinned.