SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Big gog , don't make it your last , please , I'm still laughing at your noobish butt hurt comments  please come back and post more , I'm sorry if I've hurt your feeling , please come back and post again , please

2. In the famous words of Sabo-Fraz ...
    RADDLE RADDLE RADDLE  RADDLE  RADDLE RADDLE  RADDLE ...

p.s. RADDLE 

3. Big up Raddle man 

4. Where the hell is sweet jimmy!! I go to click name to do a few unloads on my OSF too find invalid user?! He not in lust.. No where to be found! He done a reset????

5. It has been requested that all clans other than sabotage and big league cf on each other and it had been agreed. We appreciate our allies stepping in to help at the drop of a hat but there is no reason for your wars to continue as this all started with us and Big league and it should end with us as well.

All-Star war is on the horizon and with T5 out it would be a waste of time and resources for all other clans involved to continue when the reason for war is between us and Big League. While I'll miss my fun side battles with certain 7's members our issue lays with Big League alone.

Respect to all helper clans involved  Made some new friends and maybe a enemy or two  Big league and Sabotage will stand alone in this war and see where it lands 
    This means no further trash talk from either side. Any who choose to post trash talk after this will be farmed without clan intervention until an apology is posted. respect to all and we will do our talking on the battlefield 

Sabotage

6. Wall clan owner of any late hits as usual for the next 24hrs.

7. Respect to Sabo and Big League.

My respects go out to the 7ds family of clans, without you we wouldn't have even been in the war. It was fun fighting against you guys and I hope next time we can fight together instead.

Knightmare and HV, thanks for being such good allies during this war, it's been a pleasure. Hope to do it again sometime.

Drgnblade~Ad Mortem

8. All 7ds clans are to cf immediately and report any incoming to clan owners.

Respect to all clans involved and goo luck to you in the future.

Any player trash talking in forums about the war result will be a clan farm from either side.

Good luck and happy kaw. Osw is the way this game is meant to be played

DS

9. Ad Mortem members to cf immediately also.. Report any incoming and do not return hits.

Respect to other clans involved! It was fun! 

Ad Mortem

10. Much respect to many new friends

11. That was quick lolzzz. Fun while it lasted.

12. Oops my apologies for the hits about few minutes ago .. Did not check forum ,.. Just saw the CF

It was fun .. Great respect to all participating clans .. No hard feelings guys this is just a game ..

Your Friendly Neighborhood SPIDEY

13. Amazing. Thank you 7ds family along with our allies and enemys. Great war 

14. Respect to all involve. My fake golds live to fight on

Special thanks to all that fight in war

Was fun 2 weeks

A personal thank to all alliances that donated time and warriors to our war.
    

15. Thanks to all those who participated, our family members, allies and friends. Thanks for the war to all and happy kawing

16. Respect to all involved. And where the hell did you go Jimmy?? 7DS

17. Go to sleep zero. I swear you hit 24hrs a day.. :lol:

18. Respect to the 7DS/'knightmare'/Ad Mortem/Holy Vangaurd armies. Cheers for putting on such a good show.

19. Edward I was wondering the same thing.... It better be a glitch :evil:

Anyways, good job all :). Thanks for all the incomings I got :D.