SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Jimmys unfortunately retired from kaw again and to make sure he doesn't return he's reset his account so u won't see him again :(. Thanks to all 7ds and allies and well played our opponents, a very enjoyable war.

2. Respect to all parties :p

Always good to war with you guys again 7 sins :lol:

I hope Jimmy is okay ! and best of luck to him in real life ;)

steph xxx

3. Jimmy didn't even say bye
    Respect to 7DS, was fun
    KM, AM

4. Well done to all those that took part in OSW, well respected 

Jimmy better return as he still owes me that sexual massage!!

5. Thanks to all clans involved but I guess the war will end as it started - BL vrs Sabotage...... Good luck and let's get it on 

6. :shock:

7. Respect cf but if anyone wants to continue just hit me 

8. ALL BIG LEAGUE MEMBERS ARE TO STOP ALL FORMS OF TRASH TALKING, WHETHER IT BE ON FORUMS OR WALLS. THERE IS NO NEED FOR IT

9. Respect to 7Ds great fight

'Knightmare'

10. Booooo hissssss @ legendary warrior. That's what makes it fun , u party pooper

11. This war will go on forever, both sides refuse to budge and honestly stripping us naked and pot-less will not deter the Big League army. However since I feel this war has had no point for sometime, and the Sabotage army refuses a mutual CF from us and mutual friends alike, I am pulling the plug on this war. The Big league army is bowing out and leaving the war, cheers to all armies involved, it has been an interesting 3 weeks. Respect to everyone who helped and supported us. I'm fully aware that this message will likely be chewed up by the childish trash talk and that's expected, but I really don't care what you think in that regard. Fighting forever benefits no one, so I'm being the bigger person and ending it. Happy Kawing

12. Respect to you @Legendary for having the  to do whats best for your clan! 

13. Thank you lady wood

14. ALL BIG LEAGUE MEMBERS ARE TO STOP HITTING SABOTAGE, IGNORE ALL INCOMING HITS AND REPORT THEM IN CC. NO TRASH TALKING EITHER

15. Bow out rejected , Sabotage keep hitting .

16. Until a formal apology I's met not bow out thanks for turning up statement . This will continue patty

17. Damn respect to sabotage.
    

18. I'd like to thank all Knigtmare and Ad Mortem was pleasure fighting with u this time WAR!!!!!! Holy Vanguard War!!!!! knightmare WAR!!!! Ad mortemn