Regarding Bomanator’s new ally LB postion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sarkhan, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WDGAF rules! :)

2. Well said wulf. Well as usual.

Well played WDGAF. Mustering such funds isn't an ez feat after a major osw despite the presence of ez gold from hte. The amount of cash and effort tat goes into this strip speaks a lot about how WDGAF walk the talk.

Supported the yafi previous campaign and will support any future movement of this nature.

Shame bom hav to leave this way thou....

3. Wow hats off to y'all an respect :)

4. I CANT find Bomanator did he reset or change name?

5. Pretty simple, anyone that can read shouldn't be arguing about how this goes against freeing ally market for all(zaft seems to be popular), Bom directly affected wdgaf so they took action against him not the other lb being mentioned(yet). Props to a very large strip which all warriors love to do 

6. It's neither an impressive or difficult feat to strip someone not expecting it. Try that strip in osw and suddenly it becomes a failure.
    Bom is "punished" for playing a war game? Get real, it's just terrorist tactics by hypocrites.
    Bom was a good guy and didn't deserve it.

7. I'm with licks he reset? o_O

8. Yes, he reset. Go to Verona wall and click his name, it says 'Inactive User'

9. Hypothetical question here, so if majesty was still #1 across the lb, old players know the he played the same way, don't wall me(blocked n farmed), don't buy my allies(possibly stripped for it)don't ever do anything, he's known n was praised for that style of play, very ruthless player and so leads to the question of would they do that to him? Just curious I'm taking any sides coz I don't know any involved

10. Terrorist attack?! Lmao!!

It was multiple acts of war, met by a larger, more agressive act of war.

Don't kid yourselves chump, this is a war game. Can't handle it? Then hit the reset button.

Oh wait...

11. This is kaw. You should always be expecting to get stripped..

Or didn't you get that memo?

(Think ya did)

12. I really don't think Val is in any position to call anyone a hypocrite given her history. However I would expect nothing less from an obsessed hater.

Fact is a strip is always a threat whether you're prepared with advantaged monitoring systems or not especially if you practice hire hits on the general kaw population.

13. Awh man I missed it! Grats! Been waiting for this one. 

14. Dude this to funny, not long ago I bought an ally from Bom unknowingly and was farmed. Now his are all gone

15. This is an interesting development in the game. I do think that any account, whatever the size, however much they have spent, needs to understand that their actions will have consequences.

I suspect that the shear amount organisation involved in gathering the funds for this strip means that Bom crossed a line or forgot that he was not untouchable. He must have pissed you off a lot WDGAF and I respect players who take action when they feel they are being wronged.

Im not sure how I feel about it not being in OSW and being out of the blue, but I guess if your going to play like Bom did, then you should be ready for retaliation. I suspect it never crossed his mind that alliances would be his downfall, but gotta hand it to him, he hit anyone, irrespective of their standing, alliances or size.

LB players do have an interesting problem, in as much as you have a limited number of ally spaces. If your @ no 1 and an have great allies keeping you there, then a hire become a pain in the ass. You have to hire the player back, which costs you more than the profit of the sale. If your trying to keep your LB position then a tax on the loss is an interesting way of stopping it from happening.

I hope this will change a few players views on ally hire taxing, but I doubt it.

Anywho, Congrats WDGAF, the stripped gold (amount) itself taken, does not really matter, the Qdos goes to the organising and the fund raising.

By the way, how did you know how much you needed? Who was the informant ? 

️

16. REAL FACT:
    This strip only took place because "________" of WDGAF had his ass handed to him by Bom 2.5 weeks ago. This ________ was a senior council of WDGAF n wasn't too happy with the way he was getting abused by Bom, so he persuaded other councils to agree (most disagreed in the beginning) with the surprise attack.
    AzureSun, pls state the full facts n not rubbish like lbs need to free up ally market.

17. I can't help but laugh at some of these comments. Mainly the ones supporting this strip. A few of them have banners saying pm before hire, some even say I will tax.

18. So are u guys gonna go after the top 10 Lb whos banners say "DO NOT BUY ALLIES-YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED" or similar? Or ally hogging clans (we all know who they are) I will cover my nuts in chocolate an T-bag a rabbid badger if u do, but im gonna bet that u dont

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.