Regarding Bomanator’s new ally LB postion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sarkhan, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I support a free ally market! 

2. I hired a 23mcs ally from Donno for 900b. He rehired and hit me with an alt or had a friend hit me stealing 150b. So I ask when is it gonna be his turn? I'll donate funds

3. Don't keep what you're willing to lose.

4. B2B HTE :lol:

5. All I can say on this is I moved 1 place higher on the LB and it feels good.

6. I can confirm this strip had no outside help.

If you didn't notice iReg's newest purchase, the Queenvasia account, was completely off lb yesterday. Should have been a dead give away.

Hey Wulf curt and reg. bravo. You all surprised stripped an lber. Seems you all have for sure lost your roots. This is the kind of stuff regs you to stand against. Tragic.

While you're at keeping the game fair for all, when will you start reporting your alliance players for buying accounts?

7. I really do wanna know how you justify clearing out 190t in allies cause someone has their own style of play, they've used long than most WDGAF been around kaw.

I'd like further to know how you justify it as wrong when you're alliance is full of TOU breakers.

Never thought of call Wulf a hypocrite.

8. Since when is stripping against tou?

Blanket trying to accuse us of cheating because either this upsets you or you have old grudge is however against tou.

9. Herb the Legend I've never heard about.

You're confirming this ......why? Your confirmation is not relevant nor is it needed. You're an outsider, who wasn't involved and read a forum thread this morning, like the rest of KaW.

PS I'd check in-house and around your alliance first before pointing the finger. 

10. Herb/Proph, nobody owes you an explanation.

Get over yourself. Take up frisbee throwing or something. We don't need your approval with regards to our code of conduct.

★R∑GμL∆†oR★₩Ð₲₳Ƒ★

11. Nicely done WDGAF. Support as always.

12. WDGAF alliance has it's own CoC? That's in tents as fladoodles.

13. 

14. Well said CG on page 11.

15. All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

16. WDGAF

17. Going to have to agree with prophet, the whole reason you guys got into osw in the old days was to prevent bullying, did you catch the hint earlier when i said "DubPen would be proud" ? Cmon heath, you putting yourself on the map and flexing your muscles is the only thing you care about, it was never about protecting your members or freeing the ally market.. Because your alliance LB players are the bigest culprits of a non-free ally market, and i fell victim to this when cella stripped me of 5T for buying her ally.

You're power crazed heath️ thats why i stopped playing osw. Ide rather be naked and have friendships than be a powerful and selfish tyrant with no real integrity.

-LWPiNDaHiZZY

18. 

Well...I guess you can come give us some KaW justice then.

Or you can start a war...have a KaW related mental breakdown...leave your members to fight it....and eventually come back and tell KaW how you used to be a good OSW leader.

★R∑GμL∆†oR★₩Ð₲₳Ƒ★

19. GEEZ War game an there seems to be a lot of crying and BLAH BLAH BLAH ;) you got a problem with someone F it an come out swinging WAR WAR WAR:)

20. Well i do take offense as I've never cheated or broken tou. If you have a concern,, accusations in forums is not the appropriate venue and in fact is in itself against tou.

You should know better than that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.