Regarding Bomanator’s new ally LB postion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sarkhan, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damn. Well done guys. 

2. 1st of all that kind of accomplishment deserves credit. However it does seem as thought WDGAF are trying to justify this through some serious b/s logic. As has been stated earlier in this thread Cella and Donno are the biggest hoarders and still say Allies not for sale even after this massive strip. But unlike Bom they have WDGAF backing... hypocrisy at its peak?

3. ^ yeah, but who wants to spend a septillion stripping Cella? 

4. WDGAF will you be stripping players like re an cella next? Or let them slide because they are in your alliance?

5. It's a game You put millions dollars into it, years of time building a player. If your not having fun an know any second it could all be gone why play. 

6. Strip went well. Nice thread Azure.

7. Lofty, I'm quite sure cella and Donno can handle themselves. No B/S. Hire hit ppl at your own risk. That's it.

8. A few things I'd like to say here.

1. I predict this will evoke a response from ATA, and I'm curious to see what that response will be. Will strip mechanics be nerfed? Who knows?

2. My owner has taxed a few friends of mine for trying to hire me. Unless they're the only ones being taxed by my owner (which I doubt) will he be next?

3. My only interaction with Bom was over an ally hire a couple years ago, and it wasn't a good one. I'm happy to see him leave and get stripped - it's called karma.

4. This strip:

[​IMG]

9. Congrats and good riddance .. Play asshole long enuf u gonna get ****** for it ... Impressive strip .. It's so easy to push smaller players around and take their gold .. But when u get it u reset ... Bravo 

10. I highly doubt any other LB players will be stripped like this. Cella, Redstar, Silph, and Donna typically don't hit for ally hires. They hoard properly, if you hire an ally they want to keep they just buy it back. Nothing wrong with that.

11. Well with RedStar, he's on his own little platform of allies off somewhere on his own continent. Can he even hit anyone, besides Cella, if he tried?

12. Only bom would give you a full bar on every ally hire. Cella doesn't even do that and
    Red well. Red plays his own game lol

13. Every major alliance is either allied or has a fresh CF with ZAFT.

14. No one forced Bom to reset. No one bullied him. He was targeted for his actions and stripped like anyone else. Just because he had thousands of dollars invested in his account doesn't make him above the rest of kaw. He thought we gave a ****...but, sadly, we don't give any. Clearly.

Awesome job guys
    History made.

15. What's that mean he plays his own game?

16. Can anyone check his Alts to see if he really quit?

17. It means he's on his own level and I don think anyone can strip him lol

18. Again I'm seeing a pattern. Ally hoarders beware...unless you are our friend then do what ever you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.