Regarding Bomanator’s new ally LB postion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sarkhan, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If the op post would have been we don't like that all other players don't play the way we think they should ..

And we should be able to buy allies from anyone we want without risk of being hit making profit off others while not allowing the same of our members because we are in a huge alliance

So we will force u to either allow us our profits unharnessed or we will strip u of all u have

Then sell the idea to their alliance as stripping for a higher idea system ... As in taking up for the blue collar kawer or freeing the Ally market

Better yet op post should have just stated

We got butt hurt we took incoming from a guy protecting his interests and stripped him

That would have been perfectly acceptable it's a war game just don't hide behind BS reasons that every one of u are guilty of at one time or another in this game

2. Ok wulfPls look at #3 on allie LB.Donno-the-first.And read his banner it seems he dont like free allie market.Should he be worried or should he not because he a part of your alliance so then its ok?

3. Wow.. you really think we could have pulled together almost 200t in funds in 2.5 weeks. Impressive theory you have there. Come back with your main. Thanks.

4. I've not known Donno to hire hit like that, James

5. Doesn't Harb hit for hires? He had that on his banner to ask for hires or else, but it seems to have changed..

6. Did Bom reset? I can't find him anywhere 

7. Me neighter ron But i know dom from zaft did he hit many players in the past and so did Many lb players but they hit with 20 alts because there main was to big to hit.
    So i asume all allies that where from bomanator are now in free allie market?? I doubt it if you hire them you will get inc.And ofcourse not from the mains but with the many secret alts.

8. I remember when I hid behind a statless alt to post lies on forums. No wait...

9. Lol Garthang...

10. Donno never taxes, he just warns. I've hired many off him and he hasn't hit

11. @Curtish,
    I am ok to send few ss on third party apps for u n the rest of kaw about the whole thing. Hell I can show u how ________ persuaded the rest of the WDGAF councils with his pathetic bullshits.
    I can also show which players provided the funds.
    I have been playing since the beginning n it's sad to see a player like Bom being taken out.

12. Please do. #5749547

13. KaWwwww -
    Post in forums for all to see, or else I declare ********.

14. SS or it didn't happen

15. Im sure we gonna see something like this again when players overprice their allies. Theres only so many playing and theyll be accused of hoarding too. This has opened a door to something more , and itll be obvious to ignore

16. I feel honestly very lucky to have met Bom... a while ago a guy told me this abt him, he said, " I hired his ally by mistake we talked it over and he went out of his way to make it right when he taxed me, he didn't have to but that thoughtfulness was what I really like about Bom. Not many LB left like him." Feel bad many didn't get the chance to meet him.... as for me he's been there when I needed help for my friends and will always be a friend.

17. FYI:
    This strip wasn't funded by alliances. This strip was funded by the members of WDGAF Alliance.

@ Sugah, well said. JUST for you (and Belle) I'm refraining from discussing the alt with the wall posts and the phone in the bag story.

18. Just because Bomanator is not on LB and reset don't mean he still not around;)

Now stop feeding the WDGAF fire and let this thread die, they have had their triumph️ remember i tell you, The KaW Poloticians come and go but we'll be here forever.

-LWPiNDaHiZZY

19. My Bom Bom :(, I remember when he was a noob that didnt know how to play this game and joined FSU (Friends Standing United). Till this day he held onto players from that clan to keep all of us close still. He was very protective of his friends.

You will be missed Bom Bom. I do believe the ally market was meant to be a hostage. Yes in the beginning of the game players would hire constantly but now the game is getting more complex, you really gotta find the right ones and keep them.

Is it right? Maybe not but it is a way I believe the mechanic were meant to play. 190T was excessive, but if someone has 2T in allies and doesnt want their ally hired so be it.

Anyhow this strip was pretty sweet. Going back to the Hollow/NaL war when 14T was impressive to the devs. Pretty kick ass guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.