Regarding Bomanator’s new ally LB postion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sarkhan, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I never lead an osw, i fought on my own. I don't roll with a team. After all...its in that name. LoneWolfPack.

2. LWP, you don't know me or my antics. Azure gave our rhyme and reason on the OP.

If you wanna ride Proph's lap some more, that's cool. Do what y'all do. I could care less about what a couple players whom have more KaW retire threads than you can shake a stick at think about my code of conduct.

I'll be off this thread until it gets interesting again. ️

★R∑GμL∆†oR★₩Ð₲₳Ƒ★

3. Im not here to give you kaw justice, as i said im not about dat playing style anymore. Im just here to reveal the truth of what your true motives were behind stripping bomanator.️ nothing great about stripping someone while they are offline, and unsuspecting. ill put my soul on the line to say that you couldn't have stripped 1/4 of that if it was in an OSW with Bomanator, not like anyone watches his account while he sleeps, congrats. You stripped someone while they weren't online to fight back. Big whoop. This is why osw is pointless, its for the immature and power crazed like you. Even Ajax's purpose has been corrupted, from justice to Power, that candy azz.

4. Geez everytime anyone attacks anyone they get called bullies 

Kingdoms at wiping tears away from face?

5. Don't sugar coat this as you were helping "Free the ally market" from the tyranny of Bom. The truth is within your alliance there are people that do far worse after hires. A large number with a "do not hire" banner as well.

You stripped someone that wasn't expecting a strip, nor should have been. Congrats. You've bought accounts (everyone knows that is QueenV's account, or maybe iReg has been has been her the whole time) and ran a lot of hte's to make a large amount of funds. Great job.

Now you will sit back in your alliance that does exactly what you proclaim to have stripped Bom for, knowing Zaft/Wdgaf is untouchable due to having the largest spenders in the game. Sounds fun. Pay to look cool in a tap tap game. You win.

6. ️This. End of argument.

7. We don't speak for all lb just the ones who hit our family. He was told and laughed. Certainly he can play his way and so can we. Do we hate the practice. Hell yes. Are we going to police kaw? Hell no. Does it send a message that nobody is untouchable? Yup.

That's it. Pretty simple to grasp.

8. Im all for doing whatever/whenever in a war game…however just be real about it…"we did it cause we could"

9. Speaking of bought accounts. It is quite funny sugah showed up. Lol

10. I love osw when warriors fight against warriors.But now its about who has the most bots and teamviewers.And all that been here as long as me know i am right.There is nothing left in kaw like kaw should be.And many newbies still think some never have to sleep.The fact is we all go to skool or work or have family so big accounts have some extra eyes on them by teamviewers.Most funds come from botting on escape 24/7.I am not pointing fingers but i see some have 700k battle stats i only have 150k in 4 years and i play 16 hours a day maybe my thumb to big or i am missing something

11. Quite a lot of accusations flying around 

12. Just call it for what it is. Bom made us angry for whatever reason, so we stripped him.

None of this "free the ally market" BS.

13. 1 hell of a strip gj wdgaf 

14. Only thing I regret at this point is actually saying anything at all. My previous post summarizes it clearly and succinctly. You gonna wack people you might get stripped whether or not OSW declared. If you don't want to risk it, don't wack people. It's not rocket science

15. Please fight me sugah. 

16. @Dafydd69: Accusing someone is not against ToU.

17. It's been said plenty, but all I can do is agree with those that have said it already.

Bom was very reasonable with ally hires if you actually followed his terms (A simple wall or PM) and if he ignored you, that's about as good
    as a "I don't care, go ahead".

Some Reg or other was saying that Cella hits "less than a Full bar" while Bom would do that and more. Cella has been known to do whole strips with alts over a single ally hire. So that is a moot-point.

I'm sure there are some cases with everyone, but it's obviously more than just WDGAF being your friendly KaW police taking out a huge bully for the good of everyone. Most of Bom's allies will end up straight in the pockets of ZAFT and WDGAF's LB before you can blink a half dozen times.

As far as the strip, it was a job well done, WDGAF. Execution was impeccable. And again it proves that no LB is truly safe. It takes a lot of hard work and planning, but do LB fall. No matter what alliance they are in.

Cheers️

Keep Calm
    And
     KaW on 

18. Find fact a whole alliance was used to wipe out one guy whether he was good or bad the biggest form of bullying

19. The accusations is because Proph is upset he hasn't changed KaW yet. So he resorts to accusations. Kinda like he did when YAFI handled him a few months back. I find the bromance real special.

LWP, good. If you write my book, I'll sign your copy. Just let me know when it's done. Good thing you don't OSW. Not that I ever remember you being significant in one. But as a general rule of thumb, you wait until your target is not online before you commence to stripping. It's just how this thing is done. I don't think your hero ever pm'd players before he hire hit them. So endeth the lesson.

Nightmare, yeah this is hilarious! Strip somebody and get called bullies. People hire hit and are legends. I guess we all have our own truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.