OSW against Eagle and the clan he is in

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zanther, Jan 29, 2013.

1. ATA should just suck it up and dig into their deep pockets and actually hire people to moderate. As it is a job. Stop being so cheap ATA

2. Why would they hire people to do something where there's hundreds willing to do it for free?

3. Not everyone attacking eagle is a sheep or bandwagon hopper. I stopped farming him because of those ignorant accusations. Plus i changed my stance on this issue. He'll be getting a chance from me... Not that I particularly like him, he does deserve to at least show his worth. If he is unable to, I will resume my farming.

4. Thats me taking a neutral stance on this issue between moose and eagle. Though, I'm still angry at the devs. I feel wrong farming someone because of the dev's incompetence.

5. What can you do? They hid their accounts years ago. And eagle is, technically, ATA. Public representitive #1

6. I'm just gonna say it, eagle is ******...

7. I have the same feeling - he might be a ATA ... Nut I don't want to write my thoughts here, because I might be banned forever :(
    Just I am hoping that ATA will think about what they are doing: providing fun to the gamers or just wanting to earn money. A mixed way would be okay ... but I don't see it.

Teja

8. Has everyone failed to realize he also claimed war on WHATEVER clan he's in ? Y'all looking at it like if he's only hitting eagle , but that's wrong 

9. I_teja_I I am having a blast as a gamer don't for get to spend your 300 bucks to day and cry a little more on some clan walls please kick MrB he farming me 

10. Lol - you are so a funny guy :D Others pay the price for your big mouth ... It's not worth to attack you.

Others pay better - and one thing ... you could be Adhragos in further times ... leading others in spending more and more money to fight against others ... losing nothing, but make others lose a lot ... I just would call you a trouble maker.

Empire has to pay the price - when they wake up, they will see. I know they will blame it on me ... but this war is yours!

Teja

11. The farming of any clan he is in is an attemp to make it hard for eagle to find a home in KaW. Ensuring that all doors are closed to you, and nobody is going to come help is the ultimate farm. Complete pin. No clan.

I actually support this. Maybe it will give eagle a good opportunity to focus on becoming a good mod.

12. What is the point?

13. Not that I'm going to farm him myself. Personally, I don't really care about past transgressions he made to some clans. I just want him to take this hate directed at him and turn it into fuel for his own experience of becoming the best moderator he can be.

14. Teja or shall we all call you "king teja" as you seem to think you have the right to command and dictate who is in any clan!! Wonder how many mod applications you have put in?! And as for your please leave me alone quote! I suggest you stop bleating all over peoples Walls and forums and you will be ignored. Your problem solved.

15. if you knew what i knew, your days in the LB are numbered TEJA ;)

16. Captain.

I suggest before you comment on others, you man the hell up and post with a main.

Until then, you are the lowest form of scum.

Put your money where your mouth with, or clam it mate.

17. Hahaha anarchy is that your main? I think not noob! Touched a nerve have I cause you know I'm right? Run away tejas little sheep

18. That's actually his main...

Anyway, just read this thread, went and hit eagle. Erm... He's not pinned... Looks like he's actually FT. Must've hit the wrong eagle...