OSW against Eagle and the clan he is in

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zanther, Jan 29, 2013.

1. IGCB.

I don't think you quite understand, (note I'm not on Teja's side, just approaching another view.) Teja has a massive amount of friends, followers, etc. I know for myself it's easier to post a thread, explaining what the reasons for sudden unfollows are, as opposed to walling hundreds or thousands of players...

:?: Meh. Who really cares though. Have fun...?

2. maybe he failed in that but succeded in other places? way to be an asshole and hate on an already underpressure guy sure he made a mistake but he knows the game lets put it into perspective here. they where interviewing teachers at my uni as a replacement teacher, one teacher shined in our interview but the other that was nervous and stuttered got the job, as pupils we thought the teacher who didnt get the job was the better candidate but there was what we saw and what the employers saw as it was a 3 stage interview. everyone said it was because the other teacher looked better but infact it would be because that person is more knowledgeable moose and belle they had a great knowledge of the game but they where chosen more based on thier perspective of the game and thier ability to silence pervs and such but the fact is it is 24 hours hardly anything they can just go business as usual after they served thier silence. so really its up to parents to appropriately supervise thier children on the net and teach them right from wrong so when the pervs come they will hit that block button. because even before the rules the silence only really had any effect on the 3rd silence. Give eagle a chance because tbh mooses test had nothing to do with eagles ability to be a mod.

3. But there's multiple items in the thread. He could have just posted "I'm in an OsW with eagle, I've unfollowed you until then".

But, he didn't do that. He posted the strip farming etc. It's an open ally market, too many LB cry babies whine over allies, it gets old to listen too.

4. ^

Agreed.

I'm sure if the devs gave Eagle information and told him directly he could not leak it - it wouldn't happen.

Moose in my opinion was being a jerk, whether jealousy, the thought Eagle might be better than him had anything to do with it, who knows.

I don't like either of them but I feel Moose was in the wrong, he basically destroyed Eagle's rep to so many players..

5. Why unfollow everyone and not speak to anyone?

I think somebody wants some attention

Oh btw, I'm currently hitting ebs so I'm gonna unfollow everyone in my contacts starting with names beginning with the letter R, if anyone walls me I WILL block u! 

6. At the wrong person.

But I agree with IGCB too, I just decided to look at it differently...
    :p

7. I like turtles

8. he's perfectly entitled to do what he wants and that includes making a forum post about it, just like the rest of us

9. Wait.. Why unfollow?

10. right to make a thread but stupid reason, if all these mods have such a problem with silencing rules they would have resigned before because.

1. 7 days in a week.

2. they can just make alts and continue.

3. the nasty dangerous ones tend to sake it to 3rd party social sites or texting.

in conclusion ATA can only do so much but they are not a moral teaching company (if you couldnt tell from the title) they set the age limit at one where moral values are generally learned they can only prevent anything happening not stop it, they do NOT assume the responsibility of parents. sorry to say mods who resigned your roles in silencing where pretty pointless before hand whether this brought it into perspective or not idk.

11. Wait Hit clan is helping him right?

12. Seems that fluffy-lil-kitten is everywhere but where the little black hand osw  runner should be huh !!! Money oh yeh money on teja 

13. Just wonder if eagle in ZAFT, will teja hit ZAFT too ?

14. Nobody cares attention whore.

15. I'm glad you read moose's thread because you are an idiot.

He said it was the last straw, other things contributed to him leaving.

16. i have to agree with IGCB on this one, it's an open ally market. good players take contingency actions instead of complaining over spilt milk.

17. It's just a game...move on ppl. Ain't nothing good here to see. Lol

18. Someone got silenced

19. Eagles approach in the pm's that were shared by moose should say loads about his character, regardless of his sharing the info or not... But it's easy to understand people in "damage control" wanting to find something to hang on and/or find the good in said situation. Truth is in life if you tell your associate something in confidence and the first place he goes is to his work friends he can neither be trusted by his peers nor his supervisors...

I neither know nor care about Eagle, but if you're gonna spill the beans when asked to keep a secret by a fellow co-worker when you're new on the job and your first instinct upon hearing a company secret is to spread the news, I can honestly say that employee would have one foot out the door... And saying "I learned my lesson" when you're in your first week shows tremendous character flaw and immaturity in this specific situation.

That can both work in and against the communities favor in the future, when, perhaps there is a secret worth revealing to the community, will we have our bridge that we've all enjoyed so much in the past to the devs?