OSW against Eagle and the clan he is in

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zanther, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Yeah this is my main?

Even so, I could be hit by most players, and yeah 'you touched a nerve' because I think cowards like you who can even man up on a game should be locked in a titanium room, you are a disgrace.

I'm waiting to see you post with a main noob.

2. *can't

And if you don't think I'm big enough, I have a friend who might be more your size, he shares the exact same view as me.

I love how little noobs like you think that your opinion is valued when you post behind an alt. No one cares, no matter whether everyone agrees with what you're saying, you still suck.

Man up.

3. Sorry Wolf, with ppl like you I am not talking. Just, I know you hate me since a while and I am ignoring your dumb comments.

Teja

4. ^

I rest my case.

5. :lol: :lol: :lol: respect MrB ;)

6. @captain_wolf

You made no sense whatsoever. You are the biggest hypocrite I have seen.

7. malestone a meany butthead 

8. Oooooh!!! Hate?? The only hate is coming from you and your minions. And anarchy congrats on your friend if you ask the devs they may give you an achivement badge

9. Lol I personally dnt care for eagle ,or even know the guy . But seeing has how much attention he's getting , makes me want to help him ! I like wen big nob gobblers come out and act big lol ! But I'm in osw .hopefully reg know that lol cause they too busy EB and estoc warring . I think that's what its called !......lol but I will promise to be helping eagle wen this is done ! H is out .............

10. Ooooooops ! I forgot to post wit my alt lmao
    Bahahahahahahaha ............:D I do need some damn emoji lol .....!!!

11. Houston lol okay posting with my main ... 

12. Seriously? that's what you choose to sign off with? That's your defining feature? When people think of you, that's what you want them to remember? "Oh Malestone7469, he's that ex WiG admin"

You sir are a moron.

13. Lmao there I posted wit my main !!!!!
    Redhot is me ....!!!

14. I lol'd at the "ex wig admin" thing. 

15. Teja vs eagle supporters/empire?/MrB and tsc/fallen immortals. is a farm

16. But in all seriousness.

Who actually cares? Why post this thread?

All eagle is fighting against is an idiot who whips out his credit card an splashes out on a game, no matter what, eagle will win. The more xstals u use, the more RL money eagle has made you loose. He may loose some virtual gold, but your loosing real money.

17. seriously? Val*

18. its a game

and* wuss*

he left the clan to get it out of osw maybe?

should have made a smear campaign before he became a mod not after.

personally as long as a mod can do his job I dont care who is would rather play the game. :D

the mods resigned because of the silencing rule and that test was just moose as said by kaw_admin, moose would be in the wrong but he said himself it was just his opinion and not the ACTUAL interview nor was it an ACTUAL ATA secret.

your ex wig no one cares.

[​IMG]