OSW against Eagle and the clan he is in

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zanther, Jan 29, 2013.

1. 50 people on Eagle? Damn. Why could (earlier could, now no more) i HB att FB assa stl him then? He xtals so much?

I'll stop and continue when all calms down then. Seems he now has enough on him no need to be a bully

Have fun all. Peace

2. @Eagle PS thats my cf to u btw. No terms. Cheers have fun

3. Wait. Eagle was a runner in a two clan OSW.
    He spilled his guts n gave up secrets of his clan too.

Then comes the spilling of company secrets when he's a new mod.

I see a serious character trait which is serious both on a game n in real life.
    It's hurt his clan n completely destroyed the trust of 5 Mods.

Jeez, to the peeps who are going.
    Oh he said sorry already nah.

Well seems like he hasn't ruined your life yet. That's why you're a wuzz and siding with him.

This is KaW.
    Here we stripfarm n reset players for the slightest infraction.
    I believe Eagle's infraction here is TREACHERY.
    That''s why the mods went silent when Eagle was announced as mod.
    Once a traitor, always a traitor.
    A leopard / cheetah don't change their spots.

To those siding with Eagle. Get your head out of Eagles ass. To think you're siding with those who commit treason.

Eagle gave up clan loyalty so his ass wouldn't be farmed.

I suggest the KaW community look at this very very carefully.

Malestone7469
     Ex-WiG Admin

4. @G Army Bintang Kejora
    Bro, ZAFT doesn't side with traitors.
    He'd have been banned from all ZAFT clans n allied clans and he would have been stripfarmed n resetted for the next two years.

5. I honestly don't care. All the other mods get farmed and eagle made a mistake. Woohoo.

6. ^made up company secrets.
    Moose the ever practical joker (like Swabia) came up with "KaWCraft" which the ATA didn't even know about.

Moose was using this misinformation to PROVE that Eagle COULDN'T be trusted.
    That Eagle was an UNTRUSTWORTHY mod.

7. You are perfect so I assume you are correct

8. He posted Ex-WiG admin :lol:

9. Eagle messed up, and lost all respect, but Malestone is a toss.

10. Kaw has the best ATA drama

11. @Male..

'Hasn't destroyed your life yet'

Bro.. If this destroyed your life.. You should get some help.

12. What exactly was the point in this thread? I don't get it??

13. Oh my god this is so stupid,it's like you people hate HIM more than me.Leave eagle alone,sure he ****** up but don't we all???

14. I wonder if Moose realizes he broke TOU.
    Therefore encouraging Eagle to break TOU...
    He spread the rumor saying the name of this game would be changed. What of the people who don't read forums and.don't catch on that it isn't true?
    On another note, Eagle, you're a puss. I could deal with you failing Moose's so called test, but anyone who abandons their clan to save their own ass from being farmed definitely gets NO respect from me.

15. Hi maxie :O fancy seeing you here.

16. All you asses need to give the guy a break, so what, he screwed up, not like any of you haven't.

As for a character trait, you know nothing about him in real life, how people act on here is often 1,000% different then in real life.

And bringing his baby into this wasn't necessarily a smart move, but it wasn't a dumb one either.

Farm eagle, I doubt he cares, it's a war game, that's how we play the game, all the people that get their panties in a twist when they hear the word "Farm" need to grow a pair.

Just my 2 cents...
     ⻏L₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð ㄨ₮ ཞ عϻع

17. Lol I agree with xtreme though about the character trait thing. Don't even try to imply that you fuckers act in game EXACTLY as you would in RL.
    If that's true than half of the people in this game must be shitty in real life.

18. Teja your nothing but a jealous attention seeking noob!! Get a grip AND GET A LIFE YOU ****

19. Support to Teja