OSW against Eagle and the clan he is in

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zanther, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Roch :eek: hai ^.^ <3

2. Black nailed it!

3. I_TEJA_I brake out your credit card nob head it's time to play with MrBiscuit farming I_TEJA_I in support of eagle don't go to sleep ally sales hurt 

4. Uh Oh.. You done angered the biscuit.

5. Stupid thread - the unfollowing comment makes no sense at all, stupid comments from male as well. Feel free to farm me as I'm currently hitting a few of the sheep who decided to bandwagon jump on eagle.

Eagle has lots of faults and I've farmed him myself in the past but this time it was moose going out with a bang and using eagle to do it. Those who then jumped on eagle are IMHO idiots and thought they could become part of something without risk.

At least this has given me a break from the eb monster who kept looking like he was ready to hit back but never did .

6. Lol biscuit

7. Go mr biscuit woop his jealous arse

8. Are u stupid he's one of the owners of fallen immortal and there not a small clan noob

9. Lol MrB,

I honor it you aren't using an alt like some other here. You are just having a big mouth - helping your friend Eagle and involving other clans (in this fact Empire).

No, you have nothing to lose - but ask players of Empire. You did a good job involving them, because they are paying the price - and it is your responsibility.

And no, I am not afraight of you - go hiding anywhere - my shadow will be over your "friends" which you are using in a bad way.

Teja

10. So has this now become a fight b/t teja and his clan against empire?

11. @ Philosopher on Page 1 very good and logical point!

12. Teja movin up them leaderboards :)

13. Yes - and MrB was working on it ;) It's good for him - bad for Empire. The clan owner has to take the responsibility for members - and I gave several warnings ...

Time for Eagle to get some air, no time for leaders of Empire to think about their mistakes.

Teja

14. 1.) Not to be bothered I wrote it here
    2.) I never would like to be the executive without having a judgment - mods have to much power and they aren't controlled the right way. I gave my statement several times: I'll never ask to be a Mod (leader) in a corrupt system.

15. Gotcha!! GL to both and may the best win

16. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, smells like a duck. It's gotta be a Duck. Or in this case an Eagle....., On my farm list. 

17. Exactly Snr thats what i said on the other thread, eagle was wrong but so was moose for giving misleading info, id love to see what the devs have to say about this. You all remind me of those bullies in school that wolf pack one person untill they commit suicide. Not saying eagles gonnau all just remind me of it. Give him a break, even moose made a thread about giving him a break. This is rediculous, i used to see everyone like eagle. Not saying what he did was okay but people need to make mistakes, whether or not this is a war game you people need to learn some compassion

18. What moose did is called entrapment, and it's a shitty thing to do to someone.

It's also grounds for throwing evidence out of court, as you can't tell how eagle will act when given a real secret. Seriously, why wouldn't he share the innocuous info moose gave him? In fact, moose has proved himself to be highly untrustworthy as he presents himself as someone telling the dev's secret

19. Ck ck ck i never knew eagle has such a bad reputation.