OSW against Eagle and the clan he is in

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zanther, Jan 29, 2013.

1. One side of me is saying,

Eagle is an idiot, which he is.

But the other side is saying teja is, because this thread was for attention.

2. :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Iprophet - hopefully we can talk in pm as well

4. **** got to real

Taking it to pm
    Weren't you blocking people...hence the thread? Just curious

5. Okay - talked to IProphet:

I will CF on Eagle - give him the chance to proof he is it worth to be a Moderator and he'll help to bring more fun back to the game.

Give him the chance. Hope he will not only use the silence button like other Mod's are doing. Hope he'll fight for players.

If he isn't able to be a Mod, he should step back by his decision or others will help.

Teja

P.S.: The CF is not because of some threats before - the CF is because of a normal discusion between adults.

6. Teja, for that I respect you.

At least give the poor guy a chance, he never even had one.

Second he got mod there was already a hate band wagon just ready to tear him up.

If he didn't have a chance to prove himself, how do you guys know he's a massive screw up and should be de-modded.

The issue with KaWCraft and whatever, that's retarded, maybe there's another part to the story, who knows.

He's quite obviously is a hell of a lot better a mod than any of you could be, that's why he was picked over you.

 ⻏L₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð ㄨ₮عϻع

7. Wow. iProphet must have a lot of **** on these people

8. Respect to prophet on this one.

Solid intervention

9. enjoyed the epic fails on your bfa respect to all involved 

10. noob

11. Says the kid hiding behind an alt..

12.  all that ranting and it's over in a day 

Scariest thing in this thread was i actually agreed with both ipro and val 