NEW WAR SCHEDULE - starting WEEK 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Oct 12, 2013.

1. GREAT TIMES DEVS

2. Why not just add wars? People literally adjust their RL schedule for these wars. Don't change it mid season, AND the kind of wars available. And leave 2 hour wars during the week instead of just the weekend.

3. Great job but you should keep the one hours for the weekends for wars 6 8 10

4. Sorry 10 13 and 15

5. it’s much worst :cry: :cry: .. I can’t do weekdays war with that schedule, I just bought crystals thinking i can do most wars, you should implement new schedule before season 2 not during Season 2.. think twice.. Sigh :cry: :cry:

6. feedback is welcome right devs .. thats mine. we changed real life schedule for this game .. :cry:

7. I like that you have 1 hour wars for the EDT times that are 10 pm, that is very nice I don't have to stay up to midnight to war anymore, I like it :)

8. Good job devs. Split the times up a lil so all can have a chance to war. I didnt mind the 1st schedule but this is alot more fair. I like the fact u try to help all of us. Much respect. Keep up the great work!!! And 5 extra wars is even better!!!!!!! Pat yourselfs on the back!!!

9. Greatly appreciatted. Even if less wars during these new slots, you will still make new peeps happy like me. 

10. PDT TIMES horable 5am crazy like old schedule better

11. Thank you, devs 

12. Hi devs ... New schedule don't work for me ... Why change mid season ??... Some new time look good but RL is RL .. Guess I lose thnx devs lol

13. I like this new schedule. Some wars don't fit but it think more wars fit with my time than before. Now i can do at least 5-7 wars b4 I could do at most like 4 because all the other times were impractical and they were too long, being 2 hrs. Ty for the fix :)

14. please make 8pm sgt wars to 10pm sgt so everybody on ph can join, 8pm sign up then 10pm war time thank you for consideration! 

15. OK I'm gonna try this [pic]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1159492/happy-dance-o.gif[pic/]