NEW WAR SCHEDULE - starting WEEK 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Horrible times for USA..thanks a lot devs.

2. Sweet. Looks good for most timezones except maybe the gmt 2 and 3 otherwise big impovement. Like that you put the 2 hour wars to the weekend.
    Thank you devs

3. thanks! Fixed.

4. I'm pretty sure there's a mistake for war #9 SGT TIMING.

5. Personally I still think times are still bad for Europe, having gone from being to late to now being too early. I think 8pm GMT or 9pm GMT would be a lot better. Thanks for your hard work though devs and trying to make wars to suit the majority of the KaW community 

6. Why not just add wars to the pre existing schedule? Y'all just like completely changing everything you do? God forbid there be some stability to ur decisions...

7. War 15 times look good for most timelines tbh (maybe not sgt) but I'd like to see more at that time 

8. Well, I literally war almost everyday(except for 1 hour wars). I do not do one hour wars- ever. Looks like you just cut down on how much I'll have to spend this season.

I dislike the one hour wars and refuse to do any of them. I wish you would have gotten rid of them- if anything. I wish you'd reconsider having only 1 hour wars during the week because it literally means I will not do another weekday war- at all. That's a large amount of money loss on your part as well when people stop waring during the week.

9. My aim of reaching 50 rancor again just got a big boost.. More wars available now to the tune of 210 points last 4 weeks.. Thanks devs

10. Would like to see at least one 1 hour war on the weekends.

11. Worst times ever. Down to 4 wars a week, even with 5 more.......

Was at 4-8.... (8 possible). Now only 4 possible.

12. Agreed with bizarro^

13. Hi Devs, War #9 should be "SGT - Saturday - 3am-3:30am" instead? Did we get this right? :|

14. All one hour wars should be static timed to avoid turtle wars. Please consider this lots of clans hate 1 hr wars already cause u can turtle up and win

15. Thx for listening  there are more war slots that are possible for me now 

16. war 14 : gmt 12am should be right

17. I don't understand why some two hour wars are setup as advantage KO, yet no 1 hour wars are fixed KO? That would actually make one hour wars alright. 1 hour with random KO may have closer plunder scores, but they are dreadful to war.

18. Thanks, fixed.

19. Very good new war times great for UK/EU players, make the times available for week 5 aswell please

20. Well I had intentions on warring the last few weeks of seasons, but it looks like I won't be wasting money. I won't be doing any of the one hour wars. trying to pack myself into a 2 hour weekend war will be nearly impossible since it's the most desirable. Bring the weekday 2 hour war or 1 hour fixed ko and you might pull in more sign ups.