NEW WAR SCHEDULE - starting WEEK 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Oct 12, 2013.

1. I am stunned. 1 hour wars are attack heavy. 2 hour wars are spy heavy.... what you just did is tell all hansels they can only war on weekends and all attack builds they can only war on weekdays. Why is this so confusing to the devs who created the system and have access to all of the data? I don't understand how you can understand so little of what is happening in your own system. Try alternating times and length of wars so that some get early some get late some weekday some weekend. This season has been miserable from the get go. EB eq better in some cases anyway... and you never respond to clan owners. Not hardly worth the trouble anymore, I think.

2. Thanks kaw for more wars for everyone to have a chance. Looks like you listened. Hopefully season 3 new formula is as good as the new times added

3. LOL...that must be the longest 1 hour war from 5PM to 7:30PM.....U guys figure out the days......

4. Thank you for having changed the war times and make it nearly impossible for European players that actually work to war. You make it easier with every decision to not like or want EE wars anymore. Thank you ️

5. 15 wars finally look fair chance to do equal wars for all timezone per week simply love ya devs <3

6. Forgot to add this part, would have loved 2hrs war on weekday also since that was our strength.

7. Mon wed fri sat evening gmt wars
    And people are saying no euro times ? I'm
    Confused
    Better than they were. Could mix in a 2 hour war during the week but looks like rancor is more accessible now. At least for some of us.

8. Why not just add wars. We have all adjusted schedule to do the wars as timed already. Now everyone has to adjust their clans again. Took us 4 weeks to get roster set to even get 29 for many wars and now u switched up the war types and times. Why not just add additional wars. Why eliminate the wars we are set for. That's what is upsetting kaw_admin!!! It's like you guys have done everything you can to hurt the clans that war all the time so that peeps that won't do 2 wars may be more likely to war. You need to pander to all the clans in KaW who have done 50-100 wars vs the ones that don't war. Why don't u do polls anymore. Poll the owners of the clans that have done more than 10 wars this season about potential changes. Instead u ask forum to respond. U do know that forum is 80% nonsense right? If u trust forum responses for a real game pulse your game is going to go down the crapper. And.... U make the changes for week 6-8? After all clans are mostly set to finish up season u just had to change it lol. Brilliant.

9. Great timing....support!!!!

10. Not a fan DEVS. Not a fan at all. It reduces number for American by so many just so the few European people can get it

11. Much better times, even for me being in pdt. Thanks devs

12. Thanks you very much, very nice for 1 hour weekdays and 2 hours weekend, good job

13. Gmt wars either too early or too late,pls look at these times again,can barely do any of them,thanks

14. Way better than before
    But something in your thread is wrong with the gmt time for war 11-15

15. Wars for europe, not uk, one hour too early. Dont think i ll be warring much

16. I agree you should have simply added wars to the existing schedule. People adjudged their schedule for the existing wars and now everything is changed.....

17. nice times, ill be able to war everyday now thanks

18. Why are the 1 hour wars never doing the weekend? Those are the days that I can war. But still, I don't have enough time for a 2 hour war. I could war on both Friday and Saturday night if it was a one hour war.

19. Sorry I can only do one war now, even worst then before. Make 3,7 or 14 2 hrs earlier.

20. Awesome schedule. Tx for putting all the 2 hour wars during the weekend. Much appreciated.