NEW WAR SCHEDULE - starting WEEK 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Nice work devs. Increasing the war number?? Nice move. Adjusting the times according to gmt edt and pdt nice move. But what about kaw players in asia?? 4 night wars (good ) 4 wars of 3:30am(gmt too have same number here ) all other wars 8-10am( that too for sg ) other Asian countries?? . In short just 4 wars for us?? I read all comments in last thread which was against present time table almost all comments were either from gmt or Asian peeps. Gmt got nice time in this new time table. What about us?? I think u guys just read gmt peeps comments. Anyways I m happy atleast u heard them. Ur new time table offers pdt 7 evening wars edt with 9(3:30pm wars included ) gmt with 6 evening wars SGT lol just 4?? 4 at 3:30am rest between 8-10am. U want us to start our day with over/laptop instead of toothbrush. Lol I thought u guys will show equality in new time table but...

2. GMT times suck. Why would I stay up till 5 am? C'mon DEVS!

3. Great job to the dev and kaw admin for affectively killing EE wars for so many. First it was the flawed hit ratio formula strike 1. which allows ridiculous matches like our last few wars. 12 gh is a near impossible win since they take 10x the plunder they give. Plus dtw to 8 mil cs stats n up but can hit and ko up to a 14 mil cs. The dtw/dts system doesn't work either strike 2. Strike 3, more 1 hr turtle wars. I'm out. I was only doing the 2 hr wars during the week as weekends are not very easy for me to get the time to war.

Not sure what y'all are complaining about or congratulating for. Now there are more wars for them to screw over the vast majority of you with their flawed systems.

4. This schedule is better. Can you keep it this way throughout Season 2??

5. I hv schools on weekdays. Most wars are too late or too early. On weekends all wars are 2hr so very difficult to manage. Wars should be a mix of 1hr and 2hr wars. Not all 1hr on weekdays and all 2hr on weekends.

6. Awesome job guys,, this will allow for many more people to enjoy warring.. Keep up the good work.. :)

7. I normally dont post forums. The mu's this season are way off due to this hit ratio mess dev's have tried to work in. If one really wants fair mu's,with no true gaming the system or mismatches,then the answer is the elimination of bfa during ee. Yes,I hear the moaning now, but with just cs,and bfe in the equation,all mu's would be fair. Lbers could war without being in god mode,gh's could war without being in god mode,but the biggest difference would be all mids could enjoy the friendly ee war more without being chewed up by both top and bottom cs players. I know many will disagree for many reasons,and those may be very good reasons,nevertheless,if you want fair,even mu's,then base the mu's on cs and bfe ONLY. Ive been ee warring a long time,this opens up the best options in my humble opinion.

8. If BFE is locked at the time of the matchup, why not BFA? Some clans are taking advantage of the BFA part to exploit the system. It's not fair to those clans who don't rely on messing up with the clan ranks throughout the whole war to win the wars! Please fix it!!

9. The war times for gmt are still messed up in this thread. Please fix this.

10. Omg thanks!!!

11. The new schedule gives me one chance a week to war. Thats a shame.

12. Can you switch wars 2 and 4 back to 2 hours? Most and really do not like the one hour wars and once again you cater to the whiners who can't handle two hours... Love that the weekend wars are two hours just need a few more through the week

13. These are not working out well for gmt!!!! Seriously...people work.

14. You know, you pretty much screwed over everyone who goes to school with those new times :roll: