NEW WAR SCHEDULE - starting WEEK 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Thank devs! For me the new war times are great, and extra wars will help in the quest to 50 rancor. Well done!

Yeti

2. Horrible new times, looking forward to the change-back
    Rhino

3. Not liking the new times at all

4. Wow now I can't be in the wars, it interferes with my schooling hours. :( no more earning EE for me.

5. how is 3am wars going to help??? Game OVer for me

6. Ty devs for new wars and new wars times !!! Very convenient for me !!!

7. It will be better to use 24 hours not pm,am .. I am confuse :( for example Sunday 10 pm GMT time .. In my country it will be monday 2 am ..

8. Tyvm dev.. Nice

9. 15 war nice deva

10. 12 pm gmt is good for middle east people, but i hope will find clans doing that

11. Absolutely ridiculous. Why change. Not one war that suits me now. Rubbish devs

12. In fact you just forgot the whole of Europe. Please revise.

13. In your thread about time zone changes, most UK based players asked for a 9pm GMT war time but you've given us 7pm war times! What about those of us who work? With sign ups 2 hrs before war I'll just be finishing work so there is no way I'll be able to cast WoC in time to participate. Nice going devs.

14. And I also should have added that a lot of UK based players will either just be finishing their evening meal so will miss the clan meeting where strategy/targets are discussed or will be sitting down with their families just about to start their evening meal.

15. Perfect dont change

16. would rather they fixed their war matching system, sorted out lag issues etc.

17. I would change the 3 pm est wars to 7 on est so it benifits the kids who get out of school. Then all can war instead of being picked up early in school or playing the bathroom lol

18. A 1 hour war at weekend either saturday or sunday would be helpful for ppl with families.
    Too much to ask for an adjustment ?

19. GreaT__Decision&NYC Timingz for All,Ty Devz...

20. @HouseAtriedes
    Maybe they did not make 9pm wars for UK players because there are not only UK players in europe...
    The war times are much better than before imo. I moved from 3 possible wars to 7 wars. Good job devs 