NEW WAR SCHEDULE - starting WEEK 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Houses. The war times are not based on you work schedule bro. Many people work different times. So stop cryin it dont even look like you war eb equip no ee or rancor lvl.

2. In the second paragraph, "week" isn't plural when it should be. ;)

3. Nice to see 5 more wars. But 8pm wars don't work for us in SG and in same timezone with SG, we eat dinner at 7pm. And that is 1hour before war. Where we must make spreadsheet and do war briefs

To working adults and tertiary students. 8pm wars are not good with real life schedules and tasks. Maybe you can make it 10:00pm SGT?

Or maybe you can check my sched proposal that I will post on forums later.
    Thanks
    I'll try to help you,on improving war times so more can join estoc trials on different time zones

CT Reborn

4. @Pac_Man I think you'll find I do war when I can due to the late UK times. You obviously took the time to check out my equipment but didn't bother to check my wall.

5. thanks for the new times. Love it.

6. This is a better schedule for US. Thanks Devs. Also how about posting who beats who in your posts you put up with the no matches.

7. so this is next week shedule ? this weeks same times as always right ?

8. Love the new times thanks devs

9. More fixed ko wars please, especially for the 1hr wars.

10. Not sure if it's too late to change but a few fixed 10 min KO wars for the 1 hr wars mixed in with the random and advantage would be nice. 1 hr wars already favor basically an attack build only roster so having them all in one stretch really prevents a lot of hansels from warring during the week as well. At least the fixed KO's may allow for one or two additional hansels in those wars..

11. Thks for the new schedule.

Would like to suggest the system to help manage players from abusing war by being inactive in war after sign up.

For example, system can check for 0 successful actions for an inactive and does not reward the inactive with ee or rancor level. This will help manage the common problem of inactive players getting a free ride to some extend. Thks

12. Is week 5 the same as it was before?

13. A lot better war times thanx very much

14. Devs not enough variation for Europe. 7pm or 12pm wars are no good. People have families, kids to put to bed etc etc. 12 pm is too late. Why no variation? Really poorly thought out. Please rethink and amend

15. This has really screwed over the UK players that get home after 6pm... We can't war at alld ring he week now -_- I was just hoping that you would make wars start an hour earlier so we didn't have to stay up past 12am for the 1 hour wars :/
    Thanks a lot...

16. I have changed my build at significant cost based on your original war times. I can no longer war these times and respectively request that I am compensated. I look forward to hearing from you

17. Sun 10pm is 11pm. Now 2 hours. 1 hour was late for Europe. But some good changes.

18. Great job on the schedule change devs. Gives a lot more people a chance to war, much more fair.

To people in GMT comolaining about new 7:00 pm wars, at least you can choose to war or not. Prior to the change weekday wars were completely out for people in my time zone that go to school or have jobs so that meant that the maximum number of wars in the week that most players in my region could do was 4 weekend wars. Now we have some weekday evening ones as well, yay. Six choices for war now rather than four. 7:00 pm wars for GMT are more than fair.

So yeah, thanks again devs :)