Junior All Star War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Martin-TS2, Sep 28, 2012.

1. I vote for 24hr, but not 48hr. 24hr means all tz gets chances, 48hr is who sleeps the least...

2. You do realize I'm from LR right??
    "System war experts"?
    This will be won by who sleeps the least if its 4hrs.
    If LR was in a 48 hrs sytem war please believe we would be some redbull ,coffee addicted freaks! We would not sleep #dedication!
    Tell me u going to be awake 48hrs??? If you are then I will still war if notand you sleep I will farm you till I get bored and want to hit ebs!

3. Lmao that's exactly what I was trying to say in my post explaining why it should be 24 hr long

4. Looks like im going to need some monsters for this weekend. 

5. Ok I'll help

6. Agreed pinky. As a leader of this, my vote goes to a 24 hour war

7. Nah let's do it 48hrs! We will see who has the dedication to actually fight!

It will be lots of leaks and they will be exposed ,but 48hrs it is!

8. 48 hour wars are fair on time zones. 12 hour ones generally only cater to pst, it allows everyone to get tired and test their dedication.

9. War is 24 hours, thank Hidude for ******* you over

10. 24

11. Lets do a 12 hour war.

12. Lets do a 12 hour war.

13. SO the aussies and brits get two hours of war time and all end up leaking?

14. @chad I don't think hidude **** anyone over as 24 hours is better for everyone then having a leak war for 48 hours.

15. A lot of people had 48 hour strategies planned out already. This time is definitely easier to war in, but hey whatever. I just figured since this was an junior version of an All Star War and I was dealing with players who really wanted to win. I was wrong.

16. What difference do I make. Leader or not , I'm one guy. Stop swearing like a moron and just say no. Lol

17. NEW ANNOUNCMENT DUE TO RECENT FEEDBACK WE HAVE VOTED TO MAKE WAR 48-HOURS LONG WAR WILL BE CHALLENGED AT 12:00 PM EST. MAKING THE WAR START AT 4:00 PM EST. ALL OF THE CLAN LEADERS FOR OUR FOUR CLANS ARE IN OUR CLANS AND ARE ACCEPTING MEMBERS YOU MUST BE IN CLANS ASAP WE WANNA STRATEGIZE AND DONT WANT TO HAVE TO CATCH YOU UP WITH EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED.

18. Awesome four different starting times, you also have different war lengths. Why so much confusion?

19. 24 hours, ignore that post