Junior All Star War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Martin-TS2, Sep 28, 2012.

1. We a group of "Kawers" are hosting the 2nd Annual JUNIOR ALL STAR WAR

***UPDATE*** Sign ups are on Sir-Martin_Sir-Lot wall

This will be a group of 4 Clans consisting of a 400 Person WAR

The losers has to wear the other sides status banner for a week
    Each clan will have their own banners

The Devs Have agreed to look at this idea we are still trying to find out if they will support it

WE will be taking players from 250 Cs - 4.5 Mil Cs :eek:

You Will sign up on MY Wall first 400 to post on his wall will be allowed in war and we will be assigning you clans

The War will be the clans as following

Clan of Knights VS. Blood and Bacon

And

X-Beasts VS. Zero cool reborn

Each clan will have a clan owner that is experienced in war and is "strong" compared to everyone else in the clans. This will be like the all star war to get new players experienced in wars only members on clan roster will be allowed in clans and ally stripping is allowed. You All may join your clan on our set out date of October 5th 2012 6:00 p.m. EST And finals to be held 2 weeks October 19th after so you will have an extra week to grow as a clan and a family. We recommend joining thursday morning because once war is declared we will disable joining. NO members of the clan do not want you to show up late and try to catch up when they spent the last day Strategizing for the war. There will be War time admins that will be experienced in war picked by owner of the clans. Those admins will accept the war and do have permission to kick anyone not active we do not appreciate inactive people wasting their time leaking money during war. SO DO NOT SIGN UP TO JOIN WAR UNTIL IT STARTED! Admins will also accept members part of THAT clans war roster! This will be a skirmish so a 12 hour war

More will be added to this thread as you give us feed back

Don't forget signup on HIS WALL ASAP FIRST 400 GET IN WAR IF WE HAVE EXTRA WE WILL HAVE A WAITING LIST ****PLEASE USE THIS WHEN SIGNING UP USING THIS IN-ASW2012 ****

WE MIGHT MOVE PEOPLE AROUND IN EACH CLAN DEPENDING ON SIZE AND HOW MANY EACH CLAN HAS WE WANT TO GUARANTEED A FAIR AND EQUAL WAR

THANKS FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK PLEASE WALL SIR-MARTIN_SIR-LOT WITH MORE FEEDBACK

:mrgreen:

2. You're really going with this huh?

3. PLEASE PARTICIPATE I WILL BE OWNER OF CLAN OF KNIGHTS AND AM LEADER OF THIS 2nd annual JUNIOR ALL STAR WAR

4. @ D-PRYDE yea and we are looking for war owner for hell angels

5. "2nd"? There was a Junior All Star War last year?

6. LOL yah you didnt know about it

7. Why 4.5mil? Base HLBCT4 under 80 atks is not even on LB

As far as I know that is

8. Lol this doesn't exist and probably never will, don't think you'll get much support

9. We would like to introduce our new players to war instead of only eb's

10. it will continue as planned with or without you support your choice sign up or not

11. A Junior all star war? Does this not contradict itself? An ALL STAR WAR suggests this is for kaw all stars- the best of the best. How can you have Junior all stars? No.

12. I'll war, doubt it will happen but might as well try.

13. I don't know is this is real.....

Or some kind of genius scam......

14. it went on last year and this years juniors are next years all stars

15. I'll bite, free mith for me plus I'm a little trigger happy.

16. LOl take it how you want it

17. Then why not call it 'All Junior War' instead of Junior all star war, if they become the all stars next year 

18. Because its based off of all star war

19. Please remember to use this when joining on JASW WALL

IN-JASW2012