Junior All Star War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Martin-TS2, Sep 28, 2012.

1. War is still 5:00, kawmelot stop spreading false info.

2. Martin what did you say in pm again? I didn't quite get the message.

3. Guys, get this sorted out please between yourself and then only post in thread. Leaders/organizers negating each other like that, is just making JASW looks bad.

I hope you guys come together and make it a success, unlike what mods said that last time it was all messed up.

@kawmelot and others in Caps: Before posting, please read your all caps posts, they are not even readable. Like many times, I had just ignored what you have written, only saw the time in there.

Again, thanks for giving us a chance to participate in a war tournament. Looking forward to it :)

4. Kawmelot has gone rogue. It has been stated before that this threa is inaccurate, mine (JASW) is accurate. All correct info is there. War is 24 hours.

5. Lol chad, kawmelot started this one YOUR the one spreading false info as well as making the organization look unorganized.

6. Knights last time I checked Chad took over JASW, after You made his thread and everything went downhill. Chad and others saved this not Martin.

7. If you guys cant talk in PM, I have a clan specially where multiple ppl can go and talk. Please get things sorted out. Please please please....you might be not aware but lot of ppl are offended by this and planning to hit from outside during war.

I thought about it and put a question earlier, that can we ask devs to help on it and not allow outside hits. Well the legitimate questions can only be answers if you guys stop fighting to take a credit....

8. @chad How about you follow kawmealot so both of you can work TOGETHER.

9. Child devs already said no support and your only adding to the confusion. Go to a clan your suppose to be in, if you are in JASW and hope it gets sorted out.

10. Kawmelot and I are trying. See this is why 9 and up is too young.

11. CHILD THE WHOLE WAR IS ORGANIZED. for the fifth time go to the thread JASW. it has all the info. Take a deep breath and calm down.

12. I dont give two shits about credit (although farmer seems to) I only care about getting the war straight

13. You state on the page before this that your info on YOUR thread is accurate and to ignore kawmelot explain to me how thats not taking credit?

14. Thank you guys.

@Chad, will it be a locked roster war?

@Tracker don't make any comment that don't have a base. Are you in JASW? No right!!
    Anywez, my cc is much better, see you guys in war. Don't cry when your notification is filled by constant hits. Try to keep yourself pinned :D :D

15. It says right in the rules on my thread, yes it locked roster, knights, I am trying to show people the right information, but just because I proved you wrong one time, you just couldnt take it, and now your butt hurt. I dont care for credit, just for people to get the right info.

16. Lol I'm butthurt now huh? Your suggesting that everyone elses info is wrong and your the one with the right info.

17. Child, lets move this convo to my thread okay? Ask questions there please. I just want this to die so no one gets confused 

18. Nope but I'm farming JASW participants ask OP.

19. You are so ignorant (/)_-) why the **** do you care? Your not even in the war. You try so hard to prove yourself, but honestly it aint working.

20. Lol farmer tracker is hitting my alts too bad I he is dtw for me it would be helarious I would light up his notifications but I will keep him pinned when I get home and get on my alt happy farming and my clan will be hitting him waiting for war to start

Join clan of knights I am waiting to accept members :lol: