Junior All Star War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Martin-TS2, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Lol I stripped farmed you farmer tracker but if you would like me to continue I will

2. You fail stripped learn the difference. You bought all my allies while I was on I upgraded my build and banked in pots. A proper strip is you buy allies and leave the stripped person with no money which you didn't do. Do I need to explain to you how to war properly?

3. Martin just plz shut it and he will do the same

4. Just post on JASW please. This thread is dead.

5. This thread is dead but it has 90 more pages than yours lol

6. We are talking about This coming a 2 clan war it would be zero cool reborn vs blood and bacon x-beasts would go to zero cool reborn and blood and bacon and clan of knights would go together at blood and bacon

7. Blood and bacon is gonna win

8. Martin so you or your brother would have an account in both sides right? I believe y'all have 7 accts, that's what I've found so far at least.

9. Martin zcr is not involved in any sort of alliance with ***, as we said when you decided to come into cc. Saying it won't make it happen.

10. *alliance with anyone

11. No

12. You are impressive! If you have time, join one of the clans, I'm sure new folks will learn from you...

13. Lol I stripped you and than stole tell your dtw and keep you pinned you upgraded and bought pots while I was asleep

Don't worry I would of kept you pinned and you wouldn't of been able to upgrade

And smart this time you didn't bank your gold in SPDS :lol:

14. Maybe if I had pots and allies but I dropped them all. Martin how many losses has 1049212 took in last two days?

15. You stole all of the money you stripped from me? I've had probably 30 maybe 40 steals on me totaling 30 mil at most. I want to know how much your account has lost so far?

16. Hey x-beasts team is huge...nearly all top 100 over 4.5m cs

17. I love how players who were part of something that better players made happen, puff their chest out and throw it in people's face like they were the x-factorworse yet is the fact when someone hits them they immediately use their clan to intimidate rather their own ability, way to keep classy. Grow some balls and lose the skirt people(unless you have no balls and wear a skirt)......have some dignity:)