Junior All Star War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Martin-TS2, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Farmer tracker I don't think you can hit anyone in the JASW

2. How much do you lose when you have 250 mil out? No way to stop the stripping since you aren't at home lol

3. Go check your alts losses then check back with me in a few hours.

4. Ohh I won't hit you but I have friends that will happily do it for u

5. Lol 1 vs many can't fight your own battles even with alts. I'm still wondering how much you lose per hit when having 250 mil out.

6. No Martin but I can hit u

7. Yah but u can't win silent walker and hurry up and join clan of knights people war is starting in less than 24 hours

8. How much did you lose today martin?

9. hurry up and go to your clan admin spots are avalible for people who apply to join tonight in clan of knights hurry there asap your not their yet because your still reading this hurry :oops:

i see you havent joined yet because you are still reading this why :mrgreen:

i am still watching you :geek:

hugh just get out of this thread and go to your clan :roll:

10. you cant hit him so he didnt loose a dime and your lucky he cant hit you because you wouldnt be talking in this form right now you would be begging for mercy

11. Lol farmer tracker how do you like those notifications I just hit you about 125 times on my alts

12. Yes scout bombs are wonderful yet they aren't hurting me I've made over 500 mil from you in last two days. How much have you lost?

13. Lol I have gained money I haven't lost any my alt used to have 650 million and now I have 850 million thanks for letting me steal from you

Offer still stands just 1 post on my wall and I will stop

Hurry up guys join your JASW clan before deadline in a few hours

14. Farmer you dont even have allies i doubt you made 500mill

15. When at max troops 2 mil a hit x 250 hits minimum= 500 mil and yeah no allies. Ask Martin why I have no allies.

16. Your making 50 mil a steal from me? Impressive.

17. Ohh the reason I am hitting you is not for money it's for revenge and so you can't hit ebs and earn money

18. He doesent have any ally's cause I strip them
    On my alt

Ohh and join clan of knights ASAP

19. Martin please tell them the right kind of strip.