Junior All Star War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Martin-TS2, Sep 28, 2012.

1. 48 Hours, that will not change

2. No...it's 12 hours I am pretty sure.

3. 48 hours this thread needs to be locked.

4. He's not trying to change it as he even asked for a vote on length of war

5. If it is 48hrs its going to be a leak fest!
    Dmins will be kicking everyone for inactivity.
    If you can't commit and stay awake for 48hrs ,if that's the time slot then why even join?

6. Btw thats cute chad use your alt to make you look good (farmer_tracker)... :lol:

7. I think it should be a 12 or 24 hr war, noone will stay on for longer than that as this isn't ever been an official war that people would stay up in the dead of the night to play.

8. Knights that's a good one too bad it's not true.

9. So people should only war if it's "official."? Gtfo.

10. So you make a fool of yourself and then you point fingers to determine an alt. No he isn't my alt, as I have obviously disagreed with some of his views. Martin isn't a bad guy at all, just misinformed. Once you've been proven wrong, I think that it's just easier to step aside and stop making more of a fool of yourself.

11. If its a 48 hr war count me out! That **** will be a blood bath!

12. My point exactly. 48 hours gives the image of a long strategic war, not some thrown together plunder getter party. This will test the true warriors, and the true best clan will come on top. Nob gobblers will be caught in a checkmate face to face with real warriors.

13. Thats war for you. JASW is about bringing war to KaW. I have been in wars lasting months, trust me, 48 hours won't be that bad.

14. Lmao Jesus I never said people won't war I'm just saying that all the little guys won't war all 48 hours if they aren't gonna be rewarded other than mith. :lol:

15. I don't think war is supposed to be about getting paid....

16. Good, we aren't looking for people who want mithril, we want war.

17. No chad!!
    System wars don't last months!
    People will sleep and leak so hard!
    U going to be awake for 48hrs? I farm leakers,that's how I roll!
    It makes no sense to have a 48hr war,just to have to pin our own clan while they sleep.
    A 12or 24hr war is way morre realistic and people can stay awake for that.

18. I mean an OSW. Everyone leaks. Yet the best clan still gets on top.

19. All system wars used to be long anyway. It doesn't matter.