Junior All Star War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Martin-TS2, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Cool Zero Reborn

2. Post what page you see where it looks to have died and where you post to restart it

3. Pgs. 89-92 and more. Clan leaves, players leave by dozens, and I start up JASW again. Threads were created about leaving, and so many leaving threads and confusion threads formed that a war was started against us (making more people leave) my clan pinned them and had people come back, and I restarted it all. Please get your facts next time ;)

4. Chad you did get it restarted and everything but Martin will take the credit for it lol

5. Well Martin is practically ruining it as of now. I am doing the whole thing next year, top to bottom.

6. You have all missed out what Camouflaged has done. Give him some credit for the roosters.

7. Yeah I feel bad for the guys who got it back together only for Martin to act like he did it all.

8. Martin's clan may have originally started it, but they basically ended it. Clan leaders left, along with whole clans. The JASW was no more and I came back. So yes, it looks like the same thing.

9. Hidude, camoflaged, alex, pinky, 9a7r1ck, you all deserve my thanks.

10. You absolutely destroyed it with his thread. Then you brought it back and Martin tried taking over. Then the 104929 account just confuses everybody with his post.

11. Kawmelot please ask for this thread to be locked.

12. Lol funny thing is it was started by Martin... He did nothing camo left.... Chad picked up... Hidude and I helped pick up pecies... Chad is in charge and martin it will be fun kicking your ass

13. Bacon have fun with Martin lol. Him and the kawemlot clan thought a fail strip meant not being able to hire all my allies.

14. Woah we are not farming martin, he is a leader and a part of this, I am just saying he has no right to change everything.

15. I'm getting lost, 12or48hrs?

16. Chad really? He threatened to farm you earlier.

17. Sorry didn't know it sent and helped*