IG stripping IG: the Civil War Continues.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Care to elaborate on the supposed ZD helping CG on strippin you dark?

2. Harmless market buys im sure and CG helped me land complete and t5 lvl 3 my 49th land she is so nice I don't care what anybody says

3. Of course we kaw for the drama,,it's what separates this game from others, the pvp and the emotion and drama it stirs up. To make this game drama free just make it to where you can only hit ebs, then I would un-install :)

4. Ayrek if by that matter then y are you here what is the point in playing then?

5. I love Phil's threads, I like hearing what's going on with other alliances/clans. Actually Phil's threads taught me about the big alliances and who they are friends/enemies with when I was newbie and no clue what was going on in the world of kaw. Keep up the good work, support

6. Update

Report from the front lines.

I have spent two days in the IG clan. I had immediate incoming and a small strip attempt which I banked as best I could. They pinned my spies for about 4 hours, but they have since given up on that and decided to just hit my troops. This of course frees up my spies to attack my farm target.

7. The clans I've received income from are wig, wit, IG fury, and purgatory. To get both sides if the issue I will now leave IG and attempt to join those clans.

8. I have applied to -wit-, but no immediate reply. Will try wig instead.

9. No immediate reply from wig. Guess I will just wait at the door for a spell.

10.  phi the embedded front line reporter. Careful what you post. You'll end up like Geraldo riviera 

11. Been rejected by wig and IG fury. Will try wit again.

12. From what I gather from talking to wig/ wit council, there is not plans by them to remove heyWTF and take back the clan. They are strong without IG. The whole war now is just simply about vengeance now.

13. But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
    The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
    Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

14. Now that is a post 

15. @val...uuuuuuuuhhh what? Lol

16. @ V - "Are you a crazy person?"

17. NAT3: who are you?
    V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is a man in a mask.
    NAT3: Oh, I can see that.
    V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation, I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.

18. Guy Fawkes is second to Alexa Fawx.