IG stripping IG: the Civil War Continues.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Spar are you butt hurt our allies and most of the family followed us?

2. Wait soul how are they traitors? Because someone turned in cheaters and they support him?

3. I think he is bob, butthurt much spar?

4. something along the lines of selling tz's to enemy in osw to protect themselves.

5. Believe what you like soul but you weren't around and obviously believe any thing your told. Be a sheep and follow someone who tells you lies. Be a free thinker and look into things and not just listen to what your told. Ask some questions and not just to 1 person. Grown ups stand on their own 2 feet. And bob, your attitude is why your on the outside of iG looking in. Close minded people are useless.

6. I have asked my share of questions spar, I really don't care what lies come from your finger tips, I picked a side, the side with those who stayed and fought. Yall have destroyed the iG name, now its an empty 120 slot clan.

7. Destroyed the name? Really? Then why do you guys feel like it's necessary for you to use it? You said it means nothing? But you do what we voted not to and merge with another clan to try and make you look like your good. Funny how the obvious alludes you.

8. Funny how your in a dead clan ;)

9. what is alludes? I am not sure on this word.

10. Lmao an insult to end the argument.

Spar just Knocked him out ladies and gents. 

11. So your lack of a rebuttal confirms what spar is saying then, right soul?

12. ******* hell nobody cares if your an iG council.

@ Both Sides

13. Spar was in bed with LR during the last OSW, in which he was a runner. When it was his chance to present facts to all iG, so that we could see his side of the story, he said,

"LR is more iG than any of us."

The way the facts were presented and with heywtf's lack of willingness to talk to his membership, it appeared he acted solely out of self interest during this glitch scandal, not in the best interest of iG as he claims.

Dirty_WutDeHail likes this.
  14. In bed with LR, ask Belle about that. Again assumptions and lack of facts feed your statements.

15. Lack of facts bc Heywtf would not talk and you hurled insults at us about how great LR is

16. Shut the **** up about this already.

17. This is a PE situation all over again. Your points jump around at random to try and back your statements but when you hear things you resort back to jabs and getting defensive. Fact is you were lied to about a lot of things and blindly follow. You chose your side and that is your prerogative, now move on and grow your own family and let go of the family you chose to leave. Good luck and happy kawing.

18. My point is your a runner who can't be trusted. If we were lied to why didn't you present facts to back up your story. Instead you insulted us while we were given SS against you.

Move on?

"Why would I wanna do dat?"

It's your turn to get ******

19. Oh bob and his precious ss lol. I told bob LR was iG then him but so your precious ss against me was taken out of context. If you knew who half of LR is you might actually understand my statement. SS can be beneficial but they can also be misconstrued to
    Make them seem what they are not, that is where your intelligence needs to step up its game and decipher the bs your presented with. I told bob he was a wannabe iG as well, I bet that ss was used to twist things as well. I was here well before most iG and will continue to be a staple here, your not wrong for choosing your path at all. I just hope when all is said and done you see the reality of what actually took place. Again happy KaWing everyone.

20. What took place then? We all saw you off EB during LR war.