IG stripping IG: the Civil War Continues.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 8, 2013.

1. @op Can you make a thread actually worth reading?..

2. I love that since I only read the first few pages of the thread you get delicious contrasts like last time (1) people insisting Phil is wrong and there's no war but this time (2) Phil is wrong because they're actually doing successful strips. Look forward to update (3)!

3. I must say I really enjoy phils contribution to forums... Makes a huge change from folks constantly talking about .

Keep up your good work phil

4. I don't get why everybody doesn't like his posts lmao. He's not bias, because he ain't in either clans. And he takes info from both sides

5. Obviously both sides will say they are winning, and say all the strips failed, because they can't accept when they get caught.

6. Such a pointless war..

7. Thanks for keeping this updated Phil  Your posts are great, most of your haters are just people that have ended up looking bad in your previous posts. It would be nice if kaw had more reliable (not unbiased, as no one is) war reporters. Regardless of the info you bring to the table, the very making of them brings all the colorful characters out to argue/refute your claims, making your threads even more successful 

8. Hasn't this thread proved how bad Phil's info is? Take a look at ig and u can tell strips have been happening.

9. Yea heywtf has been striped but what if he banked in bars so as we are on the out side we dont know for sure

10. @bob:systems has been around forever..where the hell you been?

11. Wait. Is ig fury with ig or wit/wig?

12. First of, it's iG not IG. Second, the original sub clan was wiG and wiT, not -wiG- and -wiT-
    The original wiT was disbanded and wiG was retired. iG still has its 120 slots and others are just using iG's name because they can't handle losing the tag. Merging clans? Really? Desperate much? You chose to leave iG so go build your own family name and get some more help, we are not going anywhere.

13. 120 slots yet it's still close to empty and over half the accts there are inactive. Who are u again warlord? Must've missed u the last three wars.

14. Why is it most the help ig gets leaves?

15. Bob's butt sore we wouldn't vote him council. Hows that Little man complex doing you?

16. If 1ate7 is your main, didn't you quit and reset during OSW?

17. except bob was voted council, and iG is now just full of war runners and traitors. Basically your word holds no merit.

18. What is it like selling out your clan and hiding during a war spar?

19. Yet I still became council and voted you out 