IG stripping IG: the Civil War Continues.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Hi Ralphie

Why the people in iG only war with their pure spy alts?
    Why not war with your main?
    Doesn't that bother the people that war with their mains?

2. Party...

War is like a life plan lol. You have to cover a few aspects:
    - 5 years in the future
    - 10 years In the future
    - Retirement and pensions
    Etc...

Why war with something I will lose out on? Why don't I burn them for so long by the time they realise what they are up against they have nothing to defend with. 

People war whatever they are suitable for warring with. I personally love spies and will war with them over any other build.

The members here at IG have warred on this game for years. These are the best of the best and an honor to fight along side.

-WiT- is already dead.
    -WiG- is feeling the heat.
    EB players can't handle hits - they cry at night trying to self pin.

3. Oh Prolapse, I don't know who you're referring to. For me, I use my main and two of my alts. It must not bother -WiG-/-WiT- that one of their mains hasn't physically been in any if their clans since the start of this "nuisance", but rather eb'ing and EE'ing elsewhere instead.

Seriously. There are 40 on our current roster against a 90-member roster in -WiG- and 20 or so in their new clan with Fury and they're not keeping us pinned. -WiT- is dead and it's active members went to -WiG-, where they could be eb warriors.

For those who post personal insults, let 'em roll, it's all you've got.

4. Wow you are pretty smart there fella..

Just war with your pure spy alt and keep your main out of harms way.. Makes sense to me.

You guys are hardcore :mrgreen:

5. Who ever said this was my alt?

Notorious

I haven't heard of you in any news feed to date. Are you actually in this war??

This is what I was saying earlier. Players who have the mouth of IG but nothing to back it up.
    People reading this, this is a Classic example of the players in this war.

6. That's not his alt

7. I thought it was a great idea Ralphie,

8. In OSW unless you are a huge top ten clan, attack builds are just fresh meat. It's those spy builds that do all the nasty work.

9. I say that iG should settle their differences and re unite as the strong family they are. Anyone read the thread that people were saying that iG will end up dying out? Come on, you guys have been around since beginning of kaw. Don't let this be the war to take you down. If you guys are gonna go down, dont go down fighting against eachother, go down fighting along side each other for something that you believe in together. HeyWTF, you messed up unintentionally, apologize and respect the vote of the council. To the ppl fighting him, from what I understood when this started, HeyWTF sent feedback to devs to tell them they mistakenly took gold from someone who should not have had it taken, But in turn got money taken from a lot more ppl. But I don't think he intentionally got your gold taken by devs. You guys need to sit down and come to an agreement. Keep the Legend, and the Name of iG alive! It might be hard at first but bridges can be rebuilt, in time. I've always been a fan of iG and I have friends there. I don't want to see you guys fall. Prove to those ppl that iG won't die away. Come Together and rebuild your name, as one... As a family!

10. King, that was beautiful