IG stripping IG: the Civil War Continues.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Hey sicniss your making a fool of yourself. Use your brain and think

2. Ehh if your kids 9 they have no buisness on an Internet game anyway, 9 or not, go play call of duty and listen to the crap said on their, bottom line is done let your kids play online if your worried about it

3. I agree, my kids won't be online at 9.
    That doesn't mean all parents are as smart as ourselves, therefor we need to be the bigger people and keep it appropriate. Tell her to make a sammich or something...that's harmless.

4. Tara is a pure spy and has been for a long time. She wasnt stripped

5. If I'm not mistaken she has attack buildings up

6. Lol never seen a ps with Att stats, how's that work skilla

7. She is a spy account unless she tries to grow. She appeared to put up attk buildings recently for a reason obviously.

8. Hmmmm ya obviously

9. Tara, I know more than I'm given credit for. We both know he wasn't harmed, quit coming in here and try to make him seem innocent when he isn't. Why would iG council get mad about him reporting if he was also one of those in the exploit? They would eventually be caught, and be forced to restart right? The email would mean HeyWTF would be forced to do the same right? but he wasn't. His account looked the same before and after the email, yet everyone he listed were completely different. This civil war isn't going to favor you guys, because you guys are not in the right. Hell, you were not even iG anymore until the clan started looking empty and he called you guys back.

and to the Tara comment, she was a Hansel before war started, she stayed Hansel until she stopped selfpinning and received incoming, then dropped her attack building, did the same to her alt. Didn't get stripped, she send stripped because she couldn't handle the hits.

10. I'm no Tara fan, I'm sure she'd say the same about me; but having fought with and against her, she always wars as a pure spy. As to why she has a small attack building, think about spy mechanics, it pretty obvious.

11. i heard from a reliable source that philo is justin beiber

12. That source must be true soul he Always is attention seeking

13. Hmm i can see why ig doesnt want to comment (besides it not being our business)

14. I have heard from good sources inside oG alliance, that this is not true

15. Mad, people wanna know what's going in, that's all. Most KaWers are only on KaW for all the drama anyway. If they don't get enough drama, they want to cruise the forums to read more.

16. Statless alt here,but I nominate Phil round mouth of the week

17.  very statless