IG stripping IG: the Civil War Continues.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Update:

This was mentioned on a previous thread, but there has been a successful strip of 4 t on heyWTF.

2. Uh oh trouble :(

3. Swabia your a d bag, Ty love the threads Phil

4. Swabia considers himself a great farmer, all I see is a noob with a stupid build

5. Swabia isn't a noob, he's one of the most old school knowledgeable players there is. His downfall is his reluctance to move with the times

6. Or just generally too poor or weak to farm anyone a challenge

7. It's hard for me to respect him as knowledgeable when all I see is him ranting in every war thread lol

8. He plays how he wants to play, no EB's. can't really fault the guy for that

9. No if he dosnt hit ebs I salute him for that

10. I agree this should be a war game no ebs, gets hard to keep up though with that play style

11. iG Systems has been a clan of iG for over two years. Historically, it's been used for plunder wars, eb's, and estocs as iG was pretty much closed to outsiders (with certain exceptions). We've also used it as a training ground.

D3VIL, Jas999, Loverboy, etc., before shooting off at the mouth concerning what HeyWTF did / didn't do or what his punishment was / wasn't, maybe you should get your facts straight. You only portray yourselves as noobs who haven't a clue.

Jas - as for the one who you say was "innocent" and had everything taken away...if it's who I think it is based on all the chatter 8've seen on it, he wasn't innocent at all. He did have too much taken and was compensated for that, but he DID participate in the exploit.

Philo, without a certain old iG account (of whom the original owner left the game months ago), WiG/WiT wouldn't have been able to strip HeyWTF or CG. And they certainly couldn't have afforded the strip on Nam, which was done by another party/parties.

12. Who cares

13. Yeah Tara you suck

14. Awwww thank you nooblets 

15. I just call it as I see it. Obviously you have members who are more than happy to speak to Philo about what happened. You wonder where he gets his info from.

16. I like how only the statless accounts are saying Tara sucks.

17. 1. Did I say Tara sucked?
    2. Statless? Im going throygh retirement
    3. Tara is legit aajor drama queen.
    4. Shh im retired