I.S.S with no honor

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BCK-_Smurfin_you_-BCK, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Raise it Norma. I'd love a 1v1 but iss has made it apparent they scared to do so. Owner even said he won't grant a clan vs clan. To me says no faith in his clan. I'd love a battle and finally getting it. Sad it's mostly from elsewhere

2. Fair point Norma, but I don't technically support either side. I was simply arguing that OP saying war is supposed to be fair or honorable is ludicrous. From what I understand by reading this BCK declared war on ISS so they aren't "fighting back" persay. All the power to them if they want to banter, but it likely won't help them any. This OSW is horribly lopsided as it is, how is this conducive to bringing PVP back when it's more of a slaughter then an actually OSW? Perhaps the cats will learn and gain experience from this fight but one would think next time they chose more wisely their actions.

3. Yeah, u called them off...allegedly. No worries. Im still hitting ur lame ass clan. U should know. I just unloaded on u brah

4. well norma im pretty sure it was bck that declared war not i.s.s so its their own fault. If they would have just hit back during val day massacre and not posted in forums that there was an osw i.s.s would never known they were at war.

5. Get ur facts right bud. Pup devil I wouldn't let go so that's how osw started. He kept hitting us I'm not gonna leave alone if someone is hitting but ok bud. U have soo done ur hw lmfao

6. Too many peeps talk without knowing the story. Idc what story is tbh. I wanna fight iss vs bck. We smaller they should have np. So all others back off and let **** go how it should

7. Bck is an eb clan standing against a bigger "war clan" and still most hits and damage is from outsidepretty pathetic iss show ur name and don't have others show it. Do it ur selves. We noobs for damn sakes step tf up and have others step down god pathetic

8. So you got hit by iss, hit back, then decided your whole clan should jump in, made a huge forum post about it and half of ISS weren't even aware they were in osw. So because ISS uses their allies to help clear strip targets they are weak? Sounds smart and it's working look at your roster and their allies. Every clan utilizes every asset they have during war it's simple strategy.

Back to my main point. YOU couldn't let go. YOU brought your clan into it, and now you have the gall to cry about how ISS are 'cowards' for utilizing their assets as you did which is what got the osw rolling in the first place....

#logic

9. Tbh I hated my first osw opponents cuz we were brand new to game. But they showed more honor than u and just kept in clan lol. Joker u really are a joke. Set up command and properly fight us unless ur a ******* COWARD ya ur called out buddy

10. Nah cyber I welcomed hits even from outside iss but to have peeps not even iss strip is pathetic

11. And again, you made things public and drew all the negative attention to yourself and your clan. Insult people on your threads then call foul when they smack you for it automatically assuming they are in league with ISS. I mean, how thick can you get?

12. Also if iss join iss and osw don't sit and hit ebs and stack pots like a ***** and be like ok I'm ready to join lol

13. So potting up for war is cowardly now? 

This keeps getting better.

14. Smurf just shut up. U dont make any sense dude

15. My pots burned come hit me I'll keep goin idgaf. Won't see me quit. Won't see me leave to stack pots than come back to act hard either If gonna be a part than be a part don't sit there stacking pots and join damn pusses

16. Salty ur a ***** that gets punked by all why u talking?

17. I haven't seen none u bested lol? Ur a distraction

18. Nah cynder it's strategy unless joining an osw where already goin on than wanna come fully potted than I say *****come burn ur pots on me but join iss bud

19. Well you have heart I'll give you that. You just aren't warring smart.

They key to winning wars is warring smart not hard. You'll figure that out someday. Honestly ISS doesn't care about a reputation because their character is solid.

Reputation is what others think of you, character is what you know about yourself