I.S.S with no honor

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BCK-_Smurfin_you_-BCK, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Bro you stay Dtw you spend all your time on this thread because your Dtw all day lmao

2. Nah Im outa osw been warring tho but if u want ill come back in a month haha

3. I'm outa osw for now been warring tho but if u want ill come back in osw for u but not now

4. Naw come back now bro no need to hide for a month. We wanna hit you haha so come join. I'll be the first to hit you

5. Naw come back now bro no need to hide for a month. We wanna hit you haha so come join. I'll be the first to hit you

6. Who needs honor? **** that ****.

THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD ARE GONNA GET SHOT BY THOSE WHO DONT.

7. Man BCK must really be beating I.S.S down with the massive bfa that they have stored up 

8. That dude saying iss is crying lmao

I know what's being said in their pal and cc.

I also know what's being said in your cc. Stop speaking Spanish so much, my google translator is overheating. I just wana train farmer god that's it. He's the only one of you who has an ounce of potential. Course he needs to stop whacking my inactive alt in ISS and hit live targets. All will be explained to him. I feel bad he has to deal with a clueless clan like BCK. Oh well. Such is life.

As for the rest of you kittens, you can't keep pretending you're winning when you're all naked and potless. Just because you haven't given up doesn't mean you are winning Lolz

Anyways good day!

Outlaw you're a noob  and I love you slightly homo

9. Lol cyn, but remember I've been playing just as long as you have  And get out of here with that slightly homo... I know you're walking around with your rainbow flag 