I.S.S with no honor

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BCK-_Smurfin_you_-BCK, Feb 22, 2014.

1. I respectfully disagree. I can look through the iss roster and still see many of the old iss players. Given there are the ones who quit KaW or went their separate ways, but I still see enough of the backbone of ISS to know that they are still there.

What you are forgetting is that as KaW grew, so did the iss family. So now you can't look solely in I.S.S to see all members. Look around in the different iss clans. You will see a majority of the members still around. Not all, but enough to know iss is still iss, only bigger lol

2. Now can we get a picture of a kick ass shell with spikes and fuzzy dice up in here?

3. Well said Mickey. Btw about that outside help crap..ha! I've been hit by "hired guns" for three days now. Smurf, you shouldn't throw rocks in glass houses and if I were you I'd kick half that clan. They don't even hit back. To those that do... Respect.

4. They do not hit back. Smurf even told me to postpone our lil thing for later.

5. @gen.r -monger. Who are you? A mithed up, less than 5000 battle losses noob.

You are so far from an I.s.s veteran. It actually makes me cringe. Real time noob. For real.

Don't waste your time licking mickeys bum. He'd volley scam you in a heart beat. Nitwit

6. OP you are a moron. And you obviously don't know anything about stripping. Don't want people outside hitting you? Don't act like complete noobs on forums. I've been hitting you guys since you first posted the first thread and I will keep supplying my fam in ISS with strip funds.

Yah, do something about it son.

Each ISS member knows more about osw than your entire noob clan combined. Shark_Bait reset, your clan is in shambles. Strips being run nightly. And your members barely have pots. I haven't lost yet against your members.

Funny you say ISS is all talk yet you're the only one who keeps talking. Dig deep for a bigger set of balls, shut up, nut up and fight you waste of space

7. Lol Norma I'm right herenah I got tech9 from the rapper 

8. @norma wow must've really upset you..been playing for four years now..srry to disappoint. As for the myth it was done in response to smurf myth'n up. Just to be funny..here I thought you might have an intelligent opinion yet you leave me with distasteful remarks and street banter ...who's licking bums?

9. Lmaol Cyder, ty for the info.
    And this threads are just to bring to light the kind of peeps that run i.s.s.
    And if you really wana support i.s.s. go join them bud. And stop butt kissing .
    FYI-pots or no pots.we are not gana back down.

10. Butt-kissing?

U have no idea of my origins do you? I am ISS no matter where i go. For the duration of the war you are my *****. And when it's over I leave iss and the CF doesn't apply to me and you're still my *****.

Bite the pillow cuz I'm going in dry

11. @gen r.monger. How long you've been playing is irrelevant. You have clearly spent your time doing nothing but epic battles.

Sorry the numbers don't lie.

Your "skinny legs" kingdom is built to be a strip target.

I bet you've never been properly farmed or stripped before?

Don't bother arguing with me. You are a noob. My opinion won't ever waver on that.

12. Voyager asn p 6sdp

So it begins. Get used to hitting from pin

13. You're gonna have to call the ******* United Nations and getting a ******* binding resolutions to keep me coming and destroying you. I'm talking scorched earth mother fucker. I will massacre you. I WILL **** YOU UP!!!

-Tom Cruise

14. Cyder, you give us noobs a bad rep lol

Hit all you want buddy. OSW is with I.S.S

But if you really gana back what you posted. Post a link on my wall as Ill post one on yours. And will be who is all talk;)

15. Yah I'm perm silenced. Sorry I'm not failing against your EB build. I'm not using pots Duno how to make it any easier. There's a link here. Click it and hit

16. Are you #1 too?

I can keep you both pinned if that's more fair. Spread myself out a bit for ya

17. Yes eb build, but still not backing down.
    Atleast not to you or I.S.S

18. I don't want you to back down. I told you I'm on you no matter what

19. 1/4 are you joking?



20. My troops were well below 50% and you still fail 75% of attacks (/).-)