I.S.S with no honor

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BCK-_Smurfin_you_-BCK, Feb 22, 2014.

1. I dont wanna best anyone. I just wanna have fun. Its the purpose of the game right?

2. I think u went mad already

3. Ijs that iss can't beat us in a fair fight. It's been established. If they could they would swing man to man like we have. May not be war smart or blah blah. It's called man tf up. Iss I call u out. Fight bck clan vs clan. No help and see wtf happens. Accept challenge or ***** out up to u

4. Yes. U totally lost it brah

5. I hate to randomly pop in while all the banter is flying, but smurf I must caution you on your language, you have bypassed several times and continuing to do so will get this thread locked. Bear in mind that if ISS can aggravate you this much that you feel the need to curse them out while they laugh at you, it might be time to step back from the forum and get your head straight before continuing to banter. Remember it is just a game to be played. Try to enjoy the experience regardless of circumstance :)

6. ISS vs BCK isn't a fair fight to begin with you said it yourself. You're just 'EB noobs' and they're hardened warriors. You started the war so maybe it's time for you to man up, shut your mouth, and just hit.

7. Oi, anyone else hate when normal words are blanked by the censor for containing small bypasses? That just looks wrong :(

8. Yes hero, I've pissed about that several times. Many words I normally use suffer from that 3 letter word in their middle so I must find other words to utilize. Bit annoying actually

9. But yes OP

ENJOY THE WAR NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES! IT'S A STICKY SITUATION!!!

10. Salty, you're a mere annoyance. You scout a few members a couple times then talk smack. You won't distract us from our goal.

ISS, we really think you should fight your own battles. Respect to the guys who fight back, but very little inc so far. I want to see that changed. :lol:

11. Cynder I'm glad u moved to iss so not an outside hitter tylet's have fun and battleu will see me in ur nf soon

12. this is priceless

13. Now u gonna hit cynder....

14. 

15. Scout? I've been hitting up and down ur chump ass clan u clown

16. Salty, let your actions speak if you would. I've had scouts from you and naught else.

17. Cuz ur waaaaay down cr u chump.sometimes i forget ur there

18. 
    This whole thread.... Just ugh.