I.S.S with no honor

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BCK-_Smurfin_you_-BCK, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Dont for get what you said. We are potless and Im hitting from pin buddy.
    By the way. Im curious. Did you bite your thung when you said I have an eb build when you dont even have one ded. Tower?
    Just saying my kaw warrior buddy >.<

2. Amusing, who said war as a whole had honor? He who wins makes the rules. Stop your whining lol. Going to forums will only make you more of a target. It's a war game; people will back who they want to, it's is NEVER fair or even. Enjoy yourself because I do have a feeling ISS and their supporters themselves couldn't dig a hole deeper then the one you continuously dig yourself by vocalizing your opinion on forums. That said, respect to both fighting parties. Nice to see more PVP. Cheers :)

3. As a black hand council member I can confirm I.S.S has not asked us to help in anyway. I'm not saying none of our members have helped I.S.S are family after all.

4. Why would I need towers as a spy based build? EE is for the weak. And as you can see in doing just fine defending against people with 3m more attack than my defense without them.

You obviously have no clue the fine points of osw anyway if you think towers on a non-frontline spy heavy build should be an essential component.

5. Yesterday, i tried to hit tigre toño's lame ass. I always found him dtw. I even told smurf that they were stripping that punk's ass

6. Matty___________BH havent they. Maybe so.
    But BH actions just back what this thread is all about. I.S.S is no war clan. They cant handle a lil noob eb clan as B.C.K. lol
    So do what you want. Our point is proven thanks to peeps like you bud;)

7. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. They are more war clan then your cats will ever be. Just because they have friends who feel like getting involved, does not make them any less of a war clan or capable fighters. The more you yammer the worse it will get for you. Laugh all you like, but I'm quite sure ISS and allies/supporters will laugh last.

9. i think we are handling you just fine been a few days since bck declared war on iss and you have made two threads crying lost half of your actives and the other half are naked :lol:

10. @ legendary hero. If an epic battle clan whines and backs down, they are called cowards, weak, epic battle fairies etc.

This epic battle clan is trying to fight back. They are participating in typical and expected war banter.

They are part of the movement to bring war back to kaw.

You should know this as a kaw stalwart and moderator, instead you sound more like an I.s.s and allied families bum licker.

Sad for you.

Keep on licking those bums.

11. Come hit me I can care less lmao. I battle all that comes this way. What's funny is this noob clan has called no one. I even declined moles from their punk ass players not wanting hits. Need proof I have ss. As for what's war y'all can decide that ****

12. Lmaol Legendaryheroif using threads to share with the kaw comunity whats going on. Then so be it.
    And if that makes me nore of a target. Well no proveblem with that here bud.

13. All inkno is they is bigger and we stand with no help just blasting. They call us small and yet not a strip has happened from them only friends of theirs not even in ally clans. Had strips from zaft even. Not an ally clan so tell me again not outside help

14. I wanted a war it's more fun than an eb. But would love an honest war. Guess that don't exist so bring ur coward **** iss. Man up one day and fight this lil eb clan alone unless u the lil bitches u showing than fight us 1v1. Doubt it will happen. Have fun sissys

15. Salty ur a chump. Only reason no one in clan isn't dtw u more is I called them off. Ur a decoy and a waste of time. Take ur noob ass out. I hit u without pots on empty troops both ways. Stfu

16. ^ pretty sure no one will be able to understand...

17. I agree carnage...

18. @norma Ty for seeing how it really is. U look at what's going on and trust me this noob clan will stand even if only to the five loy mems. Idc how waddled we get ill know who are loy and will fight to the end 

19. Always remember. This little epic battle clan is doing exactly what most players complain does not happen enough.

They are fighting back.

They are having a go.

They are participating in expected war banter.

They are playing kingdoms at war.

20. Haha I'm getting more inc cuz of this post than I got all warand trust ain't cuz not active in it lost in iss can say I hit wether winning or pot burning lol