I.S.S with no honor

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BCK-_Smurfin_you_-BCK, Feb 22, 2014.

1. This thread is war banter, hasn't been much of it as of late. It's sorta amusing to see. As long as it's kept classy. Enjoy yourselves both sides :)

2. @ hero, like circûmstances lol

3. It is amusing

4. Salty bro I kept u pinned a full day why u changed ur banner to smurf hits. I'd hit again but ur a waste of time. I'll let others u troll deal with u. My clan has been instructed not to touch u by me and they listen. Ur not worth any players time. Troll on lil one troll onbtw I beat u both way with no pots ur weak af and ur spy stats beat mine. Beef up rook

5. Hero val and chicken idk kno y'all and no inc so happy kawing. I was just expressing simply that a "war clan" bigger than us should man up and fight alone not call in anyone. I have ss of me turning down mems of theirs offering to be moles cuz I want a good fight. Iss lets swing at eachother alone and best man wins. Ur bigger don't puss out come on

6. yes Val, that was the word I was trying to use earlier. Pity it censors that word. :(

7. lICllHlIRIlOlINlIiIlCIl are you a grade A morron?
    if I hit from pin its for two three reasons.
    1)Finally getting some real inc(not from I.S.S)
    2)Im not rich to spend my mony on extals
    3)Means Im not quitting .

I dont know how to make it more clear to you.

8. Inc from me then 

9. Ive only received inc from smurfy since saint jumped me. Ive said it from the beggining. I dont see anything outta the ordinary. Also, u can tell anything to ur lame clanmates that doesnt mean i'll stop hitting ya 

10. Salty.. your just a joke. I have actual targets to hit now that BH decided to provide some real osw hit. And not gana waste my time with a low life clown such as your self.
    I rather hit hardcore peeps like BH and the few real warriors I.S.S has.

11. But if u check out my wall u promised to give me hell dude

12. Too much to read.. But im still here nora.. Hulksmash that is.. Im just not dedicated to this game anymore

13. If they ain't giving you much attention why are you in forums

In my experience ppl only go to forums when all targets are pinned or they themselves are pinned, if its as u say and there are multiple clan on you, not all of your targets are pinned or u are pinned, and therefore you have been getting attention from iss

14. I can assure you they are getting attention lol.. And i do respect bck for fighting back.. But honestly you cant post smack talk about iss and not expect family clans to hit you.. Thats just common sense.. We dont ask for help.. Its given out of respect to us. Thats how kaw has always and will always be. I just suggest everyone stay off forums and fight it out.. See ya on the battle field.

15. Gayer how is I.s.s supposed to give you inc when you're always DTW? Ironic.

16. My only prob ain't bout anything but y'all need to pull strips Urself. Not one strip has come from y'all. Just ur buddies. Only we have hit y'all no made sure any friends wanted a part they joined my clan so no confusion. Love the battle it's better than ebs I Ty for that plus y'all pay betterbut for reall clan vs clan it. Y'all bigger anyways. Let's hit til no one has will to hit anymore my only opinion

17. Op this thread not gonna help, more outsiders gonna get involved the golden pvp age is dead, all that's left is peeps getting hit over hitting then getting other peeps involved cause they can't fight there own battle. Just save face fluff a ego an cf, there's no glory to be gained from a war with no honor. I meant no offense in my opinion but this is kaw an a diverse community an sometime's **** just happen could be good could be bad but **** will happen just adapt an roll will the punches having a press conference want help..EVER..

18. Smurf you need to realize its an osw. Its all about one clan trying to just destroy the other clan any way possible. You dont realize that because your an eb noob. Every osw has outside help for strips. Its not like ISS is the first clan ever to do this. Get over and keep up your "honorable" fight but eventually you'll come to see that it wont get you to win.

19. Either way I'll keep swinging but coo on ur opinion it's a forum. I'm just calling them out 1v1 they can accept or not but the world can kno they couldn't take on lil kitty's as they say by themselves️