I.S.S with no honor

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BCK-_Smurfin_you_-BCK, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Haha Ikr tech they won't fight alone it's pretty well seen

2. Even talked to owner and he said no clan vs clan we should have taken cfthat's coward to me. Keep coming outside clans just shows how weak iss is and can't do alone

3. I thought tech was former iss?

4. Right URANUS.

Amall eb clan vs war clan

War clan calls for help=pathetic

And yes Ron, we are and will have fun.

I for one will stand by my B.C.K family to the end.

So bring on the rain I.S.S or I.S.S outside helpers..
    To I.S.S Helpers-At least have the decensy to join I.S.S.

5. What no carnage never been with iss haven't even been in there clan

6. Ok confused you with another tech then

7. I'm not exactly sure what you meant, but they're not part of the alliance

8. And to clarify on my first statement, I was in the eb clan, and it was not uc they were fighting against.

9. I was told by smurf to be respectfull so:

@ evil_rising
    U asked for cf, also u followed me ( i have no idea y) and i stopped hitting u because my owner stopped me. But now that u back at i.s.s am letting their #28 on roster to hit u again. All i want to say is THANKS GOD HE IS BACK!

10. @ Uranus tech9. It's ironic that the original I.s.s was run by a player named tech9

Like blackhand, they were a clan of players who only played to fight.

They would never have called in outside hitters in those days past, because there were no outside hitters to call, there were no big alliances and families and whatever.

Like blackhand. The current I.s.s are a mere shadow of there former selves.

Like inxs without Michael hutchense.

Good luck to the little epic battle clan that is standing up for itself. Don't be put off by some old time reputations.

These remade war clans that keep resurfacing are great kawers, good off system players, but they are not what the original veterans, now long gone ever were. They are just a few veterans and the rest are stupid noobs. No question about it.

I have a good memory.

That's my opinion anyway. No disrespect intended. Just an honest observation from a little farmer noob.

11. LA MARA SALVATRUCHA TRECE CONTROLLA

12. So excited that i ate some words on my post! I am letting #28 alone to hit u all day and night!

13. @ nora.

U r the kind of player i respect a lot. No matter what side u r I RESPECT U!

14. These cats r really pathetic

15. There's no match for voyager's mouth. Very mean. However, he just talks tough. Been hitting them and i only got inc from smurf

16. MS 13 WORLD WIDE LA MARA SALVATRUCHA TRECE CONTROLLA

17. I think he called bananadancingonpajamas on me 

18. Lol @ Ali's comment. So a butthurt player posts that iss asks for outside help, so it has to be true. C'mon Ali. Think first haha.

And if iss is "merely a shell of its former self" then it's a shell with spiked shell armor and kick ass fuzzy dice upgradesso what u must have meant to say was iss is an upgraded shell of its former self

19. @Mickey. You are old kawer veteran. You can look at the I.s.s roster.

Where is cynderstryke ?
    Where is hulksmash ?
    Where is tip_in_for_a_sec?
    Where is tech9?

Where are the true I.s.s veterans ?

Your clan Mickey. New age, are the modern day kaw version of what I.s.s once was.

Twicc never calls in outside help I bet?