How did this happen in the EE wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 3, 2013.

1. Im very content with the game and i havent paid a dime. And probably never will. So your point is invalid.

2. Interesting....GO SILVER!! 

3. @ Turtle

Actually it was a zaft mole who brought this to my attention or else I probably wouldn't have done nothing. However it would have ruined any credibility I had if I had blew off the mole just because I know some people in zaft.

4. You annoy me Phil..
    Stop Complaning..
    Check my clans war history, were 1-4 against PoC, maybe 1-5, every time we were beaten to a pulp, except for one close war. We were matched with them today and beat them 40 to 10bil.
    Nuff said..

5. Sometimes clans might have inactives, maybe their better Warriors were warring this time..
    Last war the other clan could have got their xtal quick, maybe this War their Xstals were very efficient.. You never know.

6. The only thing I see fishy in this, in the War that Silver won. Loads wasn't KO'd once. And finished 4th.. 

7. @ phart

Philosophical principle: Occam's razor

Occam's razor states that when given competing hypothesis, the one with the fewest assumptions will hold to be true.

I'm only assuming match fixing, you are assuming better xstal timing, more inactive, zaft suddenly forgetting how to war. Sorry but that is too much.

8. It is not surprising Laoda wasn't KOed. It's more surprising that he didn't KO anyone.

9. Laoda is number 2 in Allie lb, he didn't get ko'd because only few can actually successfully hit him

10. Laoda's a male?

11. @ phart
    Also nothing you said explains why so many silvers caster unholy aura in the second match while only one guy on the zaft side did. You only cast that one when you are sure you're going to win.

12. It's important that these things get airplay in the community, because the devs happily turn a blind eye to the shenanigans of the superclans.

But if people see more rot in an already ailing EE system, the devs MAY just swing into action.

Then again, who knows. We just witnessed a thread from a mod that indicated that botters would get WARNED first before banning. Really? Really? Oh my...

LadyBoss, you amaze me. Just when I thought it was impossible for a carbon based life form to be any more stupid, I see your drivel on this thread.

13. The unholy aura mith facts Phil stated,give it away...

14. Quite a few members of the winning silver clan are now (back) in Zaft clans.

15. True so-and-so. I don't think there is a need to get too up in arms. This exploit is no bigger than the pwar exploit used to be. Probably only a few clans can exploit EE while everyone with an osf could host a pwar.

16. Silver has a lot of honor just ask pin daddy Caine =P

17. Okay, I'm learning now that Zaft Corp "felt sorry" for silver and apparently went easy on them the second time. This is one explanation I have been given.

18. How does that explain why so many ZAFT members were in Silver at the time of the war?

Hey we feel feel sorry for you, so we'll join your clan and help you beat our home clans ass.

More like a select few are hopping back and forth getting those Rancor points added up even faster.

19. @dgrnblade

The fact there were a lot of zaft in silver is being given as a reason for the second war outcome. Zaft corp felt sorry for the losses their brothers in silver suffered the first time.