How did this happen in the EE wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 3, 2013.

1. I was in both wars if this was exploit then y only 2 matches were done. The devs told them to lower there bfa. We won because inactives the second war. We lost the first ine becaus after the first 30 we were down big and they were all up. So we decided to work on sko and not use xstals. A few did for fun. We had better tracking and different wl. I dont post alot in forums but had to this time because of some people's ignorance

2. We have had many zaft war in silver in the past do we need to clear it with the forums for them to join us.

3. Also look at the last war silver vrs rca we got killed there too I guess donne let them win also and take the beating. Y waste xstals in a sure lost. Was like 76b to 9b. And everyone is max rancore at zaft corp and silver. Get over yourself phil

4. It was 76b v 9b in the first update? Wow.

Usually clans decide pretty earlier on the strategies and xtal times. It's only a sure loss if you do nothing about it. I've seen clans losing by 15b go to winning by 10b.

5. @worm, OBVIOUSLY the first update was not 76b to 9b. He stated that the WHOLE war was 76b to 9b. If you would have taken the whole 15 seconds to look at it instead of making crazy assumptions you wouldn't of made yourself look like an idiot. Silver has made a comeback with 10 minutes left of a deficit of more than 20b, it's possible to make a comeback.

6. But, when you get say on the whole first 30 minutes of war and they're stronger and they have more members and they still have xtals to use to counter ours there isn't much to do. Save some for next war.

7. Maybe they thought it to be a good idea to not use the same strategy they used the first match...

8. Sparks, I know that it wasn't 76v9..

I was being a smart ass.

9. Perfect match fixing IMO
    And someone said Corp went easy on Silver for their next war. lol
    Can they explain their war roster, with both clans going high on numbers JUST for those 2 wars?
    Wish devs have a look how their matchup system was exploited.

10. Does seem a little weird but i wouldn't say they fixed their match just yet.

11. @ fract

Well, considering I got two people who were actually in the war telling me a fix was on, it is safe to assume there was. It's is just a question about whether the devs are gonna do something about it.

12. did this have a direct consequence on you op? did you loose any mith? Did this effect your overall enjoyment of this game? The answer to all these questions is no! so why do you feel the need to constantly make threads about things that this account (you the op)is not involved in? maybe you could make a thread about that!

13. It has "fixed" all over it. Those who are defending, their statements can be broken easily with facts.
    They probably got scared not to do more of these wars (aka, exploit more) considering they may get caught, hard luck for them that someone leaked out the info to Phil.

14. @Munger,
    Go ahead do some cheats & revert back that it shoud not bother anyone else. That whats you are trying to say, right?

15. Forgot about you having all that inside info phil

16. who cheated? So what your saying is if one clan beats another then at a later date the result is reversed that is cheating?
    Or is it just one of those things!

17. @Devildude does this mean that you are cheating as you are a guild hansel which everyone knows earns more plunder that it should for its stats in ee.....or are you just playing the game within the parameters that the devs set just like the two clans mentioned by the op?

18. It is a total fix. I work hard to get the mith I get from wars. To see clans do this is laughable. Another example of these big clans lacking respect and leadership. Really not a surprise though. Enjoy your free mith cause the Devs not gonna stop it

19. I'm a tad confused... So Silver lost originally, then managed to win a rematch...what's your point OP? Just because a clan loses to another clan once, that doesn't mean they're going to lose every time.