How did this happen in the EE wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 3, 2013.

1. Blade is probably correct ;)

2. The harm is, that someone bitched so much about the long usernames taking from the "spirit" of the game, yet 2 clans found an exploit to basically guarantee a high rancor level at the end of the season, and it doesn't take away from the spirit of the game, while all the other clans out there have to legitimately struggle and earn a win?

3. That's quite an accusation.. It seems like you always make threads about how the devs are so twisted and always doing things behind our backs. Your name explains your personality well..

4. Not an accusation, more like a speculation if you will.

5. There are several other clans that have done this as well. Ones that sat there while the other side pounded them for 2 hours. ZAFT just did a betterrjob of hiding it because they actually accumulated a lil plunder

6. Look at the data for yourself, please. Doesn't take a genius to figure this one out. There is no logical reason for silver to cast unholy aura in such numbers the second time unless they were in on some sort of scam.

7. Definitely interesting, I wonder if this will happen again. You can't prove that they are exploiting the system but the evidence supports it.

8. What's this? Donno is fighting for silver? But he's Zaft! How did that ever happen?

9. As much as I like to rage at you as much as anybody else, I have to say this does look like Phil is right, (still trying to think of something to prove Phil wrong) for once.

10. Ok, lets not jump to accusation. Maybe it was a coincidence.

11. Lol good for you man I totally understand what your getting at. Top rank clans shouldn't have to drop the ball so to speak. There's no way zaft would have just sat there and took it, they 'should' have tried to get closer in plunder and win it.

12. Not jump to conclusion? The conclusion has jumped up and smacked you right round the face and you are still oblivious...

13. this only happened once. Its not like they're going back and forth.

14. That's definitely match fixing IMO

15. Why dose everyone always cry when ZAFT wins they stack zodiac and omg their to big we don't wanna fight them then they supposedly fight each other and we gotta tell about that to, I tell my son something that I think would be useful to many here no one likes a tattle tale. Did they hurt u? Then why cry if it bothers u there is nothing stoping u from building a clan to match them, oh wait there is its called fear

16. ^The ignorance is strong with this one.

17. Wicked what the hell are you talking about 

18. I wanna try whatever drugs wicked is on. Lol

19. So do I, but I'd probably end up addicted again..

20. its called fear? id love to see you be able to.put half the lb into one clan like zaft did, the fact is between cella, redstar and laoda they probably have a bfa equal to the redt of the lb… you sir are the one who doesnt know what he is talking about.

P.s. pass the weed please :)