How did this happen in the EE wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 3, 2013.

1. So how is it that at least two of Zaft were in the loosing Silver side?

And the same two who were in the winning side?

Seems very weird...

2. Regardless of anything I thought zaft couldn't hit zaft???

3. Zaft members could be getting so strong and numerous that it is impossible for them to do EE without hitting zaft.

It should also be noted that dunno has warred for silver before. He did not join them specifically for these two wars.

4. Ya that may be true oh well though this was an interesting catch by you and I applaud you Phil

5. Who cares if they let or didn't let silver win the second war... Seriously what's the point of this thread?

6. The point is: Are some clans rigging EE wars?

"If you and we make our clan size 40 members, we will probably be matched against each other and if we are then we will loose to you".

Personally I think that it is too easy for ATA to check against for it to be viable. And they can ensure clan rotation for similar size matches.

The casting of mith expensive spells would be advantageous if you knew you were going to win.

7. EE shall always be flawed but what I cant get over in this game is how much people whine about other people. this game just factory produces wusses. grow big and worry aboit yourself. who gives a ****

8. Wow! Useful statement bacon. Maybe we give a **** because we don't want to play a game where the outcome is predetermined before the even happens. Use your head to talk next time.

9. Three things could have happened here:

1) silver are geniuses who learned in a mere 12 hours how to ruthlessly slaughter a clan that had just ruthlessly slaughtered them. In fact they were so confident that they could defeat this Goliath of a clan they decided to cast unholy aura.

2) the two clans were matched again purely by chance, at which time the two of them talked and came to an understanding of letting silver get the victory this time.

3) a scheme was hatched from the get go to get consecutive match ups, and then have each side throw one match up.

Personally, I highly doubt one, but I feel two could be the most plausible. Perhaps could arrange it so we don't know our opponents two hours before the war starts.

10. I thought the secs banned p-wars

11. Devs stupid autocorrect

12. There are comebacks. Maybe zaft got cocky and thought they could walk all over them again, but got a slap that told them to stay on their toes in the future.

If it was a MWAR.. They should make more of a fight to make it hard to tell.

13. @worm

And maybe they were all struck by lightening at the very same time, frying their phones. Sorry, but as I explained, look at Occum's Razor. Either way, it still wouldn't explain why silver casted unholy aura but zaft didn't.

14. OP, the answer is simple... Aliens.... :p

15. LoL peep finaly realizing game minipulation is.going on and you dont think dev know . They dont care. They have got you all to change builds to copy each other so they can match more clans to SELL MORE XSTALS

16. Zaft thrown in crystals. Silver thrown in crystals.

So?! Wats the issue here?

17. @jumbled letter barcode guy.

1xstal does not give the average person a rancor ranking, estoc edge, or mith like a fix war does.

18. Does anyone realy care what the motivation behind the actions were. Point is war fixing is going on along.with other things DEV refuse to deal with.

19. EE wars are a joke dev.continue to turn their heads and ignore the problems as long as the xstal flow contines

20. Ermagerd what is this madness :eek: