How did this happen in the EE wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 3, 2013.

1. Phil, why the hell do you care? Does it affect us? No. Does it matter to any of us? No. So just stick to your osw threads that get so much popularity.

2. It matters because at the end of the day, some kingdoms are going to be rewarded with stringer new equipment and some aren't. If someone is going to have a bfe advantage over me, I believe they should earn it, not cheat their way to it.

3. And while you're complaining, you're kicking some other clan's ass so they dont get stronger equip either. I feel no one should be complaining. If you dont like it, delete the app, get on with ur life.

4. If you were to think of it like that, then it's the same as people who nob having a gold advantage over us. Just accept it as what it is and focus on winning as many wars as you can.

5. I'm sorry but do you always make so little sense on all the threads you post on lady?

6. Where's a shah lady boss pic when you need it.

7. Shh gets auto corrected to shah wtf is shah.

8. Lady, please. The adults are talking.

9. So we ignore fixed matches then. While we're at it lets ignore steroids in sports as well.

10. What sense did i not make? im guessing some of us forgot this was a game?

11. People lag switched Xbox games, gave them a definite advantage but I guess that's cool its just a game.

12. Phil, as lady said your confusing RL with a game. If it becomes an issue, bring it to the devs attention. No matter what, no matter how much we want to, we can't do a damn thing about it.

13. If every clan were able to exploit the system like this, then everyone would get the equipment. The fact of the matter is that the only clans able to exploit the system are two clans at the extremely high end of the scale, due to the vast majority of lbers and their incredibly high BFA.

Why does it bother me? Well I haven't EE-ed in weeks, but even still I don't appreciate clans not having to do a damn thing to earn their equipment which will give them an even bigger advantage, than clans that are legitimately fighting, some tooth and nail, for the same damn equipment.

14. :roll: My point is, if you have such an issue about it, talk to the about it. Dont cry to us about it, because some of is dont really care, esp. the ones that arent even warring.

15. @ Phil - Fixed match? Sounds like a cheating accusation! Sadly, you calling it out has removed any chance of it evening being proved (if true).

Curious, you fought on the ZAFT side of the last war or am I confused?

16. @ rage

Kaw stopped being a game when it intoduced a never ending pay to play system ( nobs and xstals) for many people Kaw is an investment. If it was really a light hearted game, no one would even consider throwing matches.

17. @ lady

No one is crying to you. Just keeping the community informed. If you are so not interested in this topic, I respectfully suggest you leave the thread.