Harbingers of Conquest are Champions in my Eyes

Discussion in 'Wars' started by VibrantRose, Sep 22, 2012.

1. If a player who has been assigned to a team throws the game in the last 10 minutes it ruins the game. The 1919 Black Socks are remembered for almost throwing the World Series. Either events are not part of the game and ruin the game. The players responsible for throwing the game should be treated the same in both cases. This does need to be examined by the developers and they need to respond. After 3 ASWs this ruined the ASWs for me and any trust I have in these organized events. Harbingers of Conquest had great players with the exception of Barcode, and they were fun to play with. But this sabotage of the game has soured KaW for me.

2. I'm confused here. Has KaW really come to this?

We lost as well, but one of the first things we did was scan our roster for pure spies with allies. We found one. I PMed him, asked that he go hansel. He did.

Why would we take those actions?

Because stripping a pure spy who has allied in war isn't "cheating", it's natural selection. It's such a BASIC war rule that if it happens...plan for them to be stripped.

3. He was hansel - pre war we checked all spies - found one with allies and he put building up. This was a different guy who was already hansel and communicated with our spy leader. After the war He admitted to us all in cc he dropped his building during the war as a trick. But never came to cc to report the strip in the last ten minutes nor apologized for his actions. Just said it was a trick. The guy is now in Yafi clan...pc account...

4. You dont read well, do you.. It has been said over and over again. The PURE SPY WHICH WAS INITIALLY HANSEL, THROW HIS ATT BUILD IN THE LAST 10 MINS TO ALLOW OPPOSING TEAM TO FARM ON HIM.
    Do you understand better now?

5. Hey Martin,

No need to yell. Most call that noob rage.

I spoke with several people, and I believe you all were misinformed. He was a pure spy with allies. He was stripped of one 400bil and hit to win.

I won't claim to have been there, but as SS supports this, I have no reason to believe conspiracy theories.

My statements remain true.

Now calm down. It's still just a game.

6. Life's not that fair find the spies clan, get together and wage war on him and all his friends.

7. Lol Support Eric.

8. That barcode didn't have those allies 1 day ago when he visit my clan btw...So I don't know what would make him get 1tril in allies during ASW and be a pure spy, but it happened...

And not being able to kick leaks really ruined it...There was people on the whole war that had to plug leaks the whole time...

Devs should pick the teams, and let the members pick their admins (war generals) and an owner (war commander) for the duration of the war...That'll solve a lot of issues

9. It's also been said by -Warrior-, earlier in this thread, who was on the opposite side of your team, that his side did strip a pure spy to win at the last second and has ss to proof it. Lol. You lot talk about dropping pots or thinking its some conspiracy that he dropped his build and let them strip him. Lol. Grow up and learn how to play kaw.

You're not the only team that got a pure spy stripped. Another did too, but guess what. They caught it within moments and prevented any major damage and still came out with the win! You don't see them in the forums crying do you?

They only ones crying here are from your team. And then when I look at their wins/lose I'm surprised most of them even knew how to hit another player. How do you have 350k wins and only 7k loses? By not warring that's how!

The continued pussifaction of kaw has hit an all time high with this ASW3. I seriously request a changed in name to Noob Star Wars.

10. You spoke with several people? So who are there? Those from apocalyse? I was in the team, in the CC pre war, all spies are screened as OP mentioned.. I was there... All spies are PMed an dealt with before war.. One player was even asked to sell allies and he did so and bank his gold..
    So who has the SS? Please show us with the time of SS taken.. Lets see whether who has the ultimate truth..
    Yes, this is a game. But some noob just ruin a game supposedly to bring fun..

11. Dark knight. Props to you for your posting and lack of whinage. Thanks for keeping it real.

12. So your STATS shows you are good in warring? Which other team got pure spy stripped? Are you in any of them?

13. Dondada must have a grudge with someone that was on our side...lol!!

14. Martin unless you're an alt, you only have the 10 defends achievement, which shows you don't know how to war. So in a way, stats do correspond to war experience

15. He wants to make a point here: HE CAN WAR AND HE DOESNT WHINE.

16. Eric, his main is on his banner. :facepalm:

17. Which player playing long enough dont have at least a PC alt? KaW is the only game with lousy forum interface in idevice and disallow poeple to post in forum most of the time.

18. Martin, I think the point they're making is having your main listed in your banner isn't a smart move, and further proves that you lack the experience in this game to be a true "all star". That's been much of the complaint about these wars...too many who don't know even the war basics (not putting main in banner is fairly basic).

19. Still only the 85 wins defend achievement . And I don't have any Alts.

20. Any problem with that? Why would i mind people knowing my main? Not that you dare to farm me...
    Will you try me?