Harbingers of Conquest are Champions in my Eyes

Discussion in 'Wars' started by VibrantRose, Sep 22, 2012.

1. It was great warring alongside all the people in harbingers of conquest. We had great leaders, everyone came together as a team.. I hope the other side feels great about their "win". Does doing that make you guys feel like winners? You feel mighty and good about yourselves? Like what you see in the mirror? If you answered yes to any of those then you are a piece of  and a representation of whats wrong with the world today.

2. Look how soft kaw has become.

Rule number 1 of system war. Pure spies don't have allies!!!!!

Yes they will be stripped and yes you will cost your side the victory.

You lot are suppose to be "All Stars" don't cry about a pure spy getting it's ally stripped. Instead be upset that the pure spy put your clan in the situation it did. He's the one to blame. Had he been active and/or not had allies, you would have won.

And honor? Come on. This is a war game. You're suppose to win. You may not agree with strategies such as stripping allies off a pure spy, but you act like its an actually act of treason or some crap by saying its not honorable.

LOL @ the "All Star Noobs"

3. It was truly a pleasure to battle with all of you!! 199 All-Stars and one complete idiot!! 99.5% of us won that war!! 198 of you can call on me anytime!!

4. @ Dondada
    First, know what you are talking about. He wasn't a pure spy until he sold his attack building with 15 minutes left in the war, and us ahead by 20 bil. He did it to let his "friends" win the war.

5. Then lmao. Joke is on you guys. Welcome to KaW. No stop crying and move on.

6. @DVDV

Wrong. Was a pure spy the whole time. I've got the SS to prove it.

7. I had fun enjoyed the whole war. I am happy they are killing turtle wars. I don't think I could do much longer than 8 hours of it. 

8. I know he was a pure spy the whole time lmao.

Best part Mr. Tough DVD is upset over my post and wants to hit a guy he's twice the size of. LOL!!! Rage on bro. I'll be your huckleberry.

150k wins - 1k loses and your a hansel? LOL yeah some mighty warrior you are. Let's dance!

9. Also about the pure spy thing. There side also had a pure spies with allies, however, our team leaders were unwilling to strip. (I wanted to lol)

10. CGP, I'm sorry your leaders failed you.

11. Can not agree more, we did a good job.

12. Dondada, leaders did not fail. ASW rosters decided by clan and ASW special rules didn't allow kicking the bleeder. In normal SW, this would have not been an issue.

Why do you have so many opinions on this?

13. @dondada.
    Are you able to post SS?

14. The failed to strip a pure spy in system war. That's throwing away 10s of 100s of billion in plunder mate. Hence why the other side won.

When did war become something beautiful? Crying over a pure spy being stripped . I  eb warriors.

15. Dondada, do you know what exactly happened?? If not go back to your haunting repeat buttons.

16. Get a life donada...seriously. You're so clearly a low life loser living in your mommy's basement with no friends in life. And you're also obviously an intellectual lightweight. Dumbass

17. @ Warrior
    Are you able to post SS here?

18. Dondada, they can't strip their own pure spies because those pure spies would be so mad, they'd open for the other team. The only way to solve it is to kick them.

19. Hat - really? Because I'm not crying over and agreeing with the crying over a pure spies allies being hired in system war? That's the assumption you draw? Well, we all know what assumptions do.

Or - wtf are you talking about?

20. Dondada the other side had an alt open to everyone in the other clan, how is that a good thing? Huge difference between stripping an osf on the other side and dropping pots for a whole clan to smack.

No difference between that and a professional football player throwing a game for a bribe.

If this is true the Devs should do something about this straight away. This ASW is turning into a complete debacle. Full to the neck with idiot noobs that didn't do a damn thing for 8 hours.

We should really form a clan and start stripping all these noobs that lost billions in leaks, I seen barely any inc reports in CC, complete idiots. They should be ashamed of themselves but they don't give a ****, I'd love to meet these noobs in real life just to see how stupid they really are, i'd probably end up smacking them around...lol