fighting till the end - sh

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -o_O_o_O_o-MrS_SpY-o_O_o_O_o-, May 4, 2015.

1. You claimed strategy as your reason for your choice of build.

Maybe you are confused because of your comprehension skills of your own thoughts??

2. We meet on the battlefield today. Prove to me the worth of your build.

3. I'm not confused. I did in fact claim my kingdom is built upon strategy. Nonetheless did I ever state my build is more worthy or better than other builds. BIG difference. Understand?

4. That wasnt what was asked.

I asked if you were capable of being as successful in ee with a build similar to mine?

You stated strategy as your defense of build choice. Im saying your strategy was to jump on the sh bandwagon 'because' you were fully aware that it has an outrageous advantage that hasnt been nerfed yet.

5. No support. Exploit build, for coward warriors.

6. In that case I stand corrected. However, yes. I am fully capable of getting my EE. As successful as you? I have yet to see how you gain your EE so I wouldn't be able to answer that. But most definitely. Any build that can war with strategy can gain EE and be successful. No need for there to be outlines, guides, or rules to follow in order to have everyone accepting your build. Just be you.

7. I fail to see how SH builds are cowards. You don't like warring with them, don't. Simple.

8. Ok, any build (for the most part) have the ability to be successful in ee.

So what was your deciding factor in choosing to remain a shadow hansel instead of grow?

9. Just die sh. Take ps1 w u lol

10. What's wrong with a PS1

11. Why hansel? Can't complain are builds cost as much as yours and we grow unlike Sh...thought they were extinct guess I was wrong

12. cuz theres a ps4 out now.. :shock:

13. My deciding factor to remain SH was that I had friends who were SH and they made plunder more easily than I did with my main so I created this account and in fact have made more plunder from HTE than I did with my main or at least faster anyway. I have better allies and when I war it's fun for the most part. I admire all builds to be honest. I'd have to say this one is my favorite.

14. I'm old school :wink:

But love the answer lol

15. Still an exploit. Dont get me wrong though my alt is ps1 n i fully plan on exploiting the hell out of s5 I blame the devs not the players. Natural for players to find the easiest win even if exploiting. Devs responsible to keep that from happening

16. I'm not sure why the word exploit is thrown around in this game so much, its called strategy to build to make use of a mechanic. . .
    SH I can see the unfairness, the only fix to this would be to adjust plunder higher according to bfa as well as raw stats.

But for proper spy builds there is no (valid) complaint to actually justify calling it an exploit.

17. The complaint about ps1 is that its not a term.
    Hansel is the proper term, a pure spy 1 is ridiculous, because with the one attack building it ceases to become a pure spy.

18. Guilty, why SH shall just stay in round wars?
    Tell me how good performance you are in indi wars ? Tell me who wants to be same team with u in indi war? As long as bfa/bfe is on, you are a crap building in EE.
    Stay in primals and stay out of rounds and indis, don't expect other warriors to carry you in war always.
    Remember, bfa/bfe are always parts of KAW since day one.

19. Is it just me noticing that the lonely few defending sh are the ones with a sh build?
    Seems like you're all part of a shrinking minority, one that Kaw has come to despise.

20. Hire me lol