fighting till the end - sh

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -o_O_o_O_o-MrS_SpY-o_O_o_O_o-, May 4, 2015.

1. Woah. Would you care to elobarate on how sh builds earn more mithrils?

Being a sh in essence puts u at a dis-advantage in primal wars and since primal wars take up a majority of the schedule along with individual wars, it lowers the chances of a sh build being able to earn as many mithrils.

2. No where did Kyle say sh aren't an exploit, Also how does not having to organize your build make you lazy? Takes less than an hour to organize an ABBC.

3. #shisexploit has been and will always be an exploit

4. Well, I think the point that the others are trying to make is that you can find varieties of a ABBC, making builds personal to the individual's desires. However an sh is just a plain existence. What others don't Seem to realise Is that, there are also dis- advantages of being an sh, a common example; sh builds make less gold on ebs then ABB builds.

5. But they have less expenses.

6. As I said, bfa/bfe are parts of KAW, as an EE building, u shall not just worry about your buildings, you need to worry about how to balance your raw stats, bfa, bfe or towers.

For me, a coward is ignore bfa/bfe then crying to devs that they cant win EE, needs to lock bfa/bfe for their crap buildings for EE.

fix your building/bfa/bfe/towers for EE is always better crying to devs to change EE rules fo favor their poor stats.

7. EE isn't one man war, but everyone knows bad buildings effect your teams to lose.

who wants 6 ps vs 6 tanks lol

8. Let's see you normally will have 1-3 ps in a roster allowing for 12-14 other kinds everyone has a benefit to the side its if you use it right. Unlike Sh who hide behind bfa. Oh well no point in talking to a Sh as they are what they always will be a exploit even though they think different

9. Why 1-3 PS ? oh, u are agree ps is bad building, can't afford too many in a roster lol

well, the true is who get more PS in his team, who mostly will lose his indi war.

10. SH is a good starting point to make BFE/ BFA to grow, sell then convert into the build you want to. Lots of SH have converted now.

11. I am done with this topic.

to those who blame SH killing EE wars. Why not just sign up for EE wars as many as you can to support EE ?
    I dont think u have that many chance to against SH if u are not a SH.

12. In primals all sh won't work hun they make nothing but they can be used with other builds to match which has to be done lately with everyone going small to avoid our main roster.

13. Missing Dotb already. Love you Syl. <3

14. I like Roosters Too

15. Waiting for kyle to say that other warriors carry slyver in wars

16. Easier to upgrade than to have to buy allies.

17. Allies resale and earn a profit.

And once you get a decent ally base built up the speed at which you add to it increases.

Soo..

18. Gotta give up here twinky.
    You can't save a lost cause, or convince the masses.

19. This right here is a good idea

20. You obviously didn't spend all $800 on xtals, considering you are in a HTE clan.